The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

4 Likes

What am I supposed to think of the early Maine Senate returns?

Imagine that time when Republicans got wafflecrushed years ago and realized their only way to maintain relevance was to make inroads among minorities, especially Hispanic voters. Now we know the actual way to do that was not less racism, but instead turning it up to 11.

2 Likes

Actually, the most 2020 result possible would 269-269 tie, a faithless elector votes for Biden, and Trump refuses to leave.

6 Likes

270-268 for Biden is peak 2020 when we lose because of fucked up electors.

Dvaut it is you…

Biden is winning Pennsylvania. Come at me, I’ll eat a ban for 3 months if I"m wrong, but these numbers look great for him to me.

13 Likes

Biden at like +200 right now is FREE MONEY

/Riverman

5 Likes

im on break at work. quick update, how are we looking?

1 Like

Damn imagine the odds you could have gotten on Fox calling AZ before NM.

Abrams and Beto should both be shot… out of cannons at the circus

4 Likes

I’ll eat a ban if Biden OR Trump wins. It’ll improve my life 100%.

13 Likes

I guess the point is that in all of the counties in PA and the midwest that are reporting 80+% of their results, Trump is running better or even with 2016. We need to bet on Biden overperforming in a major way vs Clinton in Philly/Milwaukee/Detroit/Pittsburgh/etc.

Where is that from?

I’m trying to cash out a couple wins and pile em into WI and MI for double max.

Either I’m an idiot who can’t do math or Joe is now a significant favorite to win.

5 Likes

Fuck it, I’m staying.

8 Likes

Wat? Implied win probability on Betfair for Trump was out to 72%, now 58%.

I swear I hope in 4 years everyone, including me, remembers that the betting markets in US elections are made up of morons who have no idea what they’re talking about. I mean we had people ITT, in the top 0.05% most informed people in the country probably, not understand about the Midwest red mirage.

4 Likes

Cuse is locked in a box with rubber walls. Someone else is running his account.

7 Likes

I knew if I took an hour off to beat down some people in pvp picturing them as trump supporters something good would happen.

If you pull my leg you dead to me, my family, my family family.

#whereisarizona?