The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Yeah, Tie seems about right, with the actual election decided by mass faithless electors.

So we would have finally flipped Texas after all my life hearing it was coming but no our candidate ignored Hispanics. JFC shoot me. We are fucking fucked forever if this holds true over time and isn’t just some weird Trump fetish.

4 Likes

Who knows, probably something!

I still need to figure out how to do some work right now or else I’m totally fucked tomorrow.

1 Like

They’re reporting 122k votes. 2016 they had around 100k. I think the 98% is correct.

I assure you that’s probably not true, but it could be!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris/status/1323844338540072961

FIRE UP THE VINCE MEMES

6 Likes

Omaha is gonna save the country.

6 Likes

Fine. I still think Biden is winning PA. He’s down less than 3 points and less than 150k votes right now per DD and what’s left shoudl be heavily in his favor. Philadelphia is still like only 30-40 percent in.

Am I living in an alternate universe?

How are there not 100 celebration posts about Arizona?!?!

9 Likes

If Nevada loses by a few votes because I didn’t bark at that kiddo Trump supporter, I will never lose my shame

2 Likes

Arizona Biden??

15 Likes

they’ll just pick Trump and there will be mass riots

Since college educated white vote is starting to break more and more towards Dems, and they tend to vote more in special elections as a demographic, it seems like Georgia should be live in both runoffs.

Trump really does fire up the deplorable vote in a way special elections and midterms can’t. That might prove to be an asset in coming months.

Arizona getting called didn’t move market at all.

Help me understand this. I’m not really replying to you, ggoreo, but to AOC.

Apparently it’s the default position that unless Dems pander to a particular group, that group will vote for the racist, sexist, xenophobic party 100% of the time?

6 Likes

This tab was just for me wasn’t it

2 Likes

It can replace MI, WI for the Win or PA for the Win or Tie.

We’re already drunk.

CANDIDATE VOTES PCT%
Donald J. Trump * 2,151,670 51.16%
Joe Biden 2,002,169 47.60%
Jo Jorgensen 52,188 1.24%

This is PA right now with a ton outstanding in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

1 Like