The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Not necessarily, that was a pretty spectacular shift towards Biden in PA. Lets see if they can count any more mail in vote tonight. Maybe they’re coutnig faster than they thought they would.

1 Like

omg holy shit lol

1 Like

Yes.

Lackawanna County (Scranton) 98% reporting. This includes mail in.

2016: Clinton +13k
2020: Biden +10k

1 Like

Ok I love you

2 Likes

Nate Silver-

“Just speaking hypothetically: If Trump wins Florida, North Carolina and Ohio, but Biden wins Arizona, Biden is an 85 percent favorite in our scenario generator. There’s a 6 percent chance of an Electoral College tie, though.”

4 Likes

Wichita doing his WAAF badge proud, meanwhile he will report tomorrow he is now independently wealthy+ due to jamming Biden on PI and making a fortune all while being UP doom and gloom.

+and he will immediately turn into stark raving lunatic conservative, due to his wealth and all

3 Likes

Has the Georgia Senate race been called for Perdue yet? Seems impossible it would be.

I thought it was quite likely Georgia would end with 2 senate runoffs going into tonight.

NATE SILVER

NOV. 3, 11:26 PM

Just speaking hypothetically: If Trump wins Florida, North Carolina and Ohio, but Biden wins Arizona, Biden is an 85 percent favorite in our scenario generator. There’s a 6 percent chance of an Electoral College tie, though.

everyone mocked me the multiple times I posted the tie map, which is now a legit possibility

3 Likes

GUYS ARIZONA JUST GOT FUCKING CALLED FOR BIDEN

ARE YOU GUYS READING THE WORDS IN THIS THREAD

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HUGE

27 Likes

I WAS THE CALMEST PERSON HERE AND IM GOING TO BE REMINDING YOU ALL OF THAT FOR A LONG FUCKING TIME

18 Likes

I don’t buy the 98 percent part. Those are teh numbers that have been fucked up all over the place tonight. 98 percent is like precincts or some shit, not total votes. There’s no way they’ve coutned that many of their absentees already.

3 Likes

Is it, though?

This feels like a flip now, factoring in riggage.

Hey me and you both, buddy!

2 Likes

There are still a lot of Atlanta votes out there. I doubt Ossoff wins, but he could bring Perdue’s total down under 50%.

2 Likes

A 269-269 tie is exactly what this timeline deserves.

18 Likes

McSally dead?

2 Likes

my pony was executed by Congress

2 Likes

The fuck did I do?

1 Like