The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

0%. West coast is 70%+ dem

1 Like

Have any states flipped either way from 2016? I can’t think of one off the top of my head.

If he does well enough with Hispanics in CA, maybe

So any minute now we should have Trump giving his victory speech right?

2 Likes

And NY doesn’t count mail in until 3 days from now

Florida has been apparent for hours.

Fox very early called the House as gaining seats for Dems. It’s impossible for Trump to be winning the popular vote if House is a D crush.

I know

If you go to bed you can’t drink more.

4 Likes

No. California, NY, etc. NY doesn’t even start counting it’s mail in votes for another few days. California takes forever. Biden is winning the popular vote by like 5-6 points.

I think the Discord channel might be taking some of the load off the UP servers.

1 Like

Good, get that shithole state out of everyone’s mind. FL is meaningless this year.

PA still might not be that close, once the early vote is counted. I mean there will be court cases about whether votes that arrived before election day can be counted after election day, but if we lose those cases, let it burn I guess.

2 Likes

we can’t control where people donate, we did this shit in 18, get hopes up in state we have no chance because some poll said it’s close which is only because some R’s pretend to be undecided like every other year. Shit everyone knew KY was boned and we couldn’t stop it.

LOL ME FOR GEORGIA though but I couldn’t get myself there in teh senate (at least I didnt’ bet on dems in either race)

Anyone know what the counting rules are there? If this is anything like a representative sample this is really good news, but it might well not be.

1 Like

NC needle pulled hard left just now. I have a drug problem

8 Likes

Florida’s margin has been dropping on NYT. They had it as Trump winning by +2 or more in the range and that has dropped to 1.3

edit: 》85% it is lost, but it shifting now bodes well. Eg. NC just shifted a lot too

1 Like

Those mail-in ballots are the most valuable asset in America. Jesus this is so nerve-wracking.

Is there any chance still at the Senate? Even 50-50 with Biden winning?

Intel from Michigan:

I have a family member who volunteered to help with mailed in ballots. They are extremely understaffed, and they are still going strong in their district.

5 Likes