The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

With NV,NE2,ME2

Did this get posted yet? My god.

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1323825846365396992

2 Likes

Apparently STONKS tripped the positive circuit breaker. I guess that means they’re thinking Trump + GOP senate is likely?

1 Like

WHITE MEN WE DID IT SUCK IT

6 Likes

The order the votes are coming in.

No I didn’t, I said I liked it getting 9 to 1 odds.

1 Like

normalizing Trump over the last 4 years made him more popular. Who could have seen this coming!

1 Like

Biden is a 20-1 dog. Especially once you factor in the only Dem win path is through mutliple layers of Trump courts.

1 Like

Biden only 40 EVs from Hill, it’s something I guess.

The order the votes are coming in are our last hope. Not a linchpin.

STONKS BE LIKE YAYYYYYYYYYYYY NO STIMULUS EVER AGAIN!

corn

1 Like

Good news in PA based on outstanding votes
40% of votes in overall but
16% Alleghany (Pittsburgh)
~25% Total of 3 proximate Philadelphia counties

So 4 counties with a lot of population, all running about 75% Biden still with 75% of their votes to count. Biden is currently up about 270k votes in those 4 counties, so expect that an extra 3x (800k) vote margin for Biden, readily wipes any lead for Trump currently.

1 Like

Is it too soon to start posting Downfall memes? The order the votes are coming in…

1 Like

White Women +2

lmao fuck off and die Karen

3 Likes

Repubs will probably pass some insane stimulus now that election risk is over. They are charlatans after all.

I mean, I expected the order to impact certain states in the way they are going.

OK.

After a break and some deep breaths, this thing is far from over. I think Joe is a slight favorite. Senate is likely gone.

11 Likes

Oh, I thought for sure ZZ did it.

You mean, we don’t know how it happened? And it’s only this thread?

Yeah Senate is toast, which really fucking sucks. Even I’m not optimistic enough for that. But removing Trump is still the goal and the most likely outcome.

3 Likes

The world is not FL. if it were we would have not yet discovered fire.

7 Likes