The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

No, it was a bigger error than that. They had Biden at 1.9 million votes, and then it snapped back to 1.2 million. Whatever. We’re still looking at the red mirage. This isn’t close to over.

Does anyone have any actual data scientist tweeters posting good news about Biden right now? I don’t want to hear from the Silver/Cohn frauds.

1 Like

This has to be feels now. There is nothing to look at objectively and still say that.

Motherfucking “shy” voters. People who know that Trump is terrible and that they are terrible for voting for him, but still do.

2 Likes

Just played a few games of warzone then turned on CNN, that’s a lot of red. What are our paths forward?

1 Like

YOU WERE SAYING MONTANA WAS GONNA FLIP YESTERDAY MFER

3 Likes

Predictit intermittently back up if anyone needs to exit

I’ve got it as a flip about now, but it’s honestly hard to keep my own counsel when the markets are flying off the handle like this. I don’t feel confident at all making any predictions really, except that I don’t think this is over just yet.

1 Like

lol at the needle creeping left on georgia. this is example #34,432,785 that this is gdamn theater, not reporting

2 Likes

Sigh, country founded on tax evasion votes for the devil who promises to lower taxes. Depressinggg

Lol, Biden still leading in Montana right now.

Jaime Harrison lost by 14 points.

The Democrats flushed like $500 million on hopeless Senate races.

12 Likes

I’m just calmly watching outside by the fire pit at my friend’s house, so not posting a ton.

2 Likes

I have it on the authority of the great Riverman himself that the shy Trump voter is a complete myth.

1 Like

grunching 200 posts, lesbians have not arrived.

2 Likes

But think of how many ad execs they made richer

They will never learn. Never.

Can’t blame Democrats, blame the fucking “A+ pollsters” who failed abysmally.

Jesus, poles really were memes. Just not how we knew.

Can one of the mods remove the one post per minute restriction?

I don’t think we’re going to be taking down the site at this point.

1 Like