The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

It is what it is.

3 Likes

Probably starts with not also losing MI and WI.

Iā€™m sure Trump supporters will be cool with a bunch of ballots coming in over the next couple days flipping the entire election for Biden. Nothing bad will happen.

7 Likes

Yeah it has to be NV, AZ, and either ME-2 or NE-2. Also holding MN/MI/WI obviously.

Your numbers show a decrease in Trumpā€™s winning percentage in counties he won in 2016. If the increase in turnout is largely breaking for Biden, the small increase in absolute Trump margin in those counties, in terms of votes, will be offset by a larger increase in Dem margin in Dem counties.

4 Likes

I guess the hail Mary there is that margin increases here less than turnout while margin towards Biden increases more than turnout in Biden locales. Tough though

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like we are still in coin flip territory here.

Nate got Florida wrong by 5% and he had Pennsylvia > 5%

WichitaDM seems to be jumping the gun.

Uh, no? How ā€˜bout WA, OR, CA, NV? Sorry CO, weā€™ll always love you.

The best case is we head to the Supreme Court to decide PA which will be close.

THE EXACT RESULT MANY OF US HAVE BEEN PREDICTING FOR MONTHS WHILE THE VINCE MEMES GOT POPULAR.

2 Likes

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/lukewsavage/status/1323831973253697536?s=21

what are we expecting of Iowa?

LoL. No. All of Bidenā€™s paths lead through ACB. Those are all Trump win paths.

If the increase in turnout was largely breaking for Biden, then the margin would decrease. It seems like the increase in turnout was largely breakeven, slightly preferring Trump. The fact that the new voters like Trump less than the existing voters do doesnā€™t change the fact that they vote more for Trump.

Adding 20k votes that go 55-45 Trump in a 65-35 Trump county doesnā€™t help Biden.

2 Likes

Actually expect Trump to declare himself the winner at midnight. Time to stop counting. Timeā€™s up.

3 Likes

Red unless Biden sweeps the midwest w/ a close Ohio

Iowa could be live here

cow manure, ethanol, and racism, in no particular order

6 Likes

I mean yea, but every state has followed the same pattern. The pattern says no.

1 Like

PA just flipped blue by DDHQ. Huge shift. Something just must have dumped, Biden up by 300k votes in PA now.

Edit: Jesus wtf is happennning, Decision desk just undid it.

5 Likes