The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Then your numbers show a move toward Biden. 10% turnout increase, but only 4% margin increase.

3 Likes

ANY OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA POST ANOTHER NATIONAL +11% POLL?

21 Likes

Obviously you havenā€™t been. Yes the late counting goes for Biden but that isnā€™t flipping enough of these totals so far.

1 Like

vincememe.jpg

5 Likes

Iā€™m on my phone so whatā€™s the path if Biden loses PA? Are NV and AZ like ME2 enough?

11 Likes

This is a very good point.

ā€¦ any margin increase is losing, right? Am I crazy?

Like, of the increased turnout, more of those people voted for Trump than for Biden, otherwise the margin would decrease?

1 Like

Iā€™m with jman.

2 Likes

Pennsylvania might not be counted until Friday? Should be an interesting week.

Michigan has only been counting for an hour. Simmer down

Hope you guys are right and Gandalf rides in at dawn at Helmā€™s Deep because we look right fucked just about now.

7 Likes

Yup, thatā€™s enough assuming he wins the rest of the midwest (big assumption if he loses PA, but still) and splitting or winning both NE and ME districts

Per CNN, for example, just now, in Michigan: 37 percent of estimated vote is in, of that 37 percent, only 17 percent is the early vote, they expect the share of the early vote to end up as 55 percent!!! There is almost no early vote reported yet in Detroit. This is just one example.

2 Likes

LOL. CMON MAN. He pretends his job is projecting things. He is horribly bad at it and that isnt limited to politics. See his World Cup and NBA picks recently. He is a sub-monkey model builder.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1323813906389880832

6 Likes

Sucks that in any case Trump has what he needs to start his bullshit challenges and assorted shenanigans.

5 Likes

yep I believe so.

MN/WI/MI/AZ is 271

Itā€™s the difference between 50k-100k and 100k-150k. 2nd one is more likely to have higher turnout in other counties, meaning this county contributes less as a percentage share to the overall state