The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Kyle Kulinski is on the JRE live stream. JR asks him if he is upset Trump is going to win and KK replies that he’s been dead inside for a decade. QFT

2 Likes

Is this really from now? I swear i thought it was a fake

1 Like

So I set up a calculator with AZ a win. MI, WI, MN, PA all 50/50. Everything else we thought possible is a loss (GA, FL, TX, NC). I left NV a win.

I still get a roughly 50/50 outcome if I run 100 times.

Chris Coons looks shook on ABC.

https://twitter.com/RachelBitecofer/status/1323830966834634752

2 Likes

No way that 98% is correct

1 Like

I don’t buy those percentages relative to the absentees still out.

This is wrong. He’s still good at election modeling, it’s just like what can you do when all your data is bad.

4 Likes

Do we know that these reporting numbers are right and account for mail-in?

1 Like

It is. The vote totals match up w/ 2016, increased turnout this year in both counties.

This is a repeat of 2016 down to the state. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised we just replaced one shitty centrist with another.

1 Like

So PA won’t be decided tonight. Is there any chance we get a Biden call tonight?

1 Like

GUYS. JESUS CHRIST. RED MIRAGE IN THE MIDWEST. HAS NOBODY BEEN PAYING ATTENTION FOR THE PAST TWO FUCKING MONTHS??? EVERYONE RELAX ON THE MIDWEST.

16 Likes

Fucking 2016 should have been Biden v Hill with the loser backing the fuck out in 2020.

3 Likes

Many people are saying that disgraced poll-averager Nate Silver will lose his election bets and be forced to shave his head. Will be an improvement. Sad!

16 and 20 I was a lot closer than he was and I still get wrecked because I was also wrong is massively rustling me.

Worse if hill won in 16, there’s roughly a 0.0% chance I bet against trump now.

Wonder how close my expected map from months ago would’ve been to this result. Probably pretty close sadly.

Both counties are up around 10-20% turnout from 2016 in the reported numbers. I assume it’s correct and includes mail in.

Damn, so much for that theory

Depends on MI, WI, MN, AZ, and I guess NV.

No chance at all. The absentees need to be counted.

1 Like