The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

That’s the perfect Republican.

Really, I think the best political system would be highly decentralized with voluntary agreements between states on individual things that scale well.

Don’t look at PI unless you want your head to explode unnecessarily. This odds are stupid.

1 Like

So, just a few hours until Trump claims victory and says to stop counting?

Joke is on us. Twice in a row the math nerds got absolutely owned by people who never passed algebra.

18 Likes

538 is a parody site at the moment.

3 Likes

Philly cheesesteak, but non-traditional with a mix of specifically Wisconsin cheddar and American cheese (to help with melting). Carolina style coleslaw. Margaritas. And my Minnesotan grandmother’s apple pie bars later for dessert.

17 Likes

I’ll throw $50 on Biden at +600 to you or anyone who wants action.

If legal weed fails again in AZ AND Trump wins FML.

1 Like

Those are some dark ass margs.

Currently loving all the center-righters still being calm and collected while the rest of us are freaking out.

simp hasn’t been right about anything since 2016, but I sure hope tonight’s the night!

2 Likes

Biden is 0%. It will be close enough to go to the courts at best which is an auto loss. CNN is literally doing a post mortem live on air.

Biden sucked. We all knew it. The DNC is the real villain when you count 2016 and 2020. Pete gets an honorable villain mention. Building his resume!

4 Likes

its up to 5% now, over 300k deficit with still 30% remaining

1 Like

On 5th drink. feeling toasty. Biden 335.

2 Likes

God, the smugness of Trump and Co. we’re going to have to endure for four more years if he wins, just the thought is nauseating.

1 Like

wookie eats good, respect

2 Likes

I’m feeling absolutely devastated right now but the hopeful posts itt reminded me of the high hopes pete video and that brought a brief moment of relief. At least it made me smile. We need high hopes right now.

https://twitter.com/misterhovious/status/1175396626099245056

2 Likes

It’s pretty hard to model irrational behaviour.

2 Likes

Holy fuck I have never seen anyone live up to their undertitle like you are right now.

2 Likes

I have WI, MI, OH, PA and NC listed as toss-ups. Biden has to win two of those five states.

So, can this happen?

3 Likes