The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Cool story bro.

2 Likes

Yeah, doesn’t need AZ with PA.

MI WI MN PA get it done without NV/AZ. MI WI MN NV AZ might get it done without PA, haven’t checked those 1 EV results yet.

I think there is some overreacting to 2016 flashbacks. Shit looks better than 2016.

Also, whoever thought of the one minute rule needs a raise.

4 Likes

YOUNGSTOWN doing our job

2 Likes

You have no idea what nihilism mean I think but i’m too sad to find the princess bride gif. Good job on remaining calm and collective. You win 50 white points.

Yes but PA doesn’t start counting mail in votes until weeks after the election is over

If he wins WI/MI/MN/PA and holds the other CLinton states he doesn’t need NV or AZ. He can even lose Maine-2, & the Nebraska district.

Carribean definitely not affected by climate change. :smiley:

That’s what I thought. I’m confused by the huge moves in the markets on Biden losing states he didn’t need.

I guess they are getting Biden-negative data from those Midwest states?

I have no kids and am early 40s.

2 Likes

Lindzee wins. Boooo

Yes

I think they’re overreacting because of the order the votes are entered. But I’m not sure.

If Trump wins MI or WI, he’s winning this election.

Come on. You’re pegging the meter at both ends. I’m super down right now but the lesson is Hispanics aren’t a monolith. You were so reasonable up to tonight. Can we get that jman back?

1 Like

I’m in the same boat and am considering a strong tree.

2 Likes

Goddammit, this election system is so fucking ass-backwards.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who still thinks we’re favorites to win here?[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

Who wins

• Biden
  • Trump
    [/poll]
4 Likes

Futures rocketing. I assume market thinks Trump and Repubs instantly pass stimulus post election.

Come on, man. We care about you. You’re one of the good ones. Don’t let our broken country break you.

2 Likes