The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Nate talking about ranges now too. llloooooooooooooooooll.

Am I the only one who worries about vote-flipping at the tally machines in certain red states - like OH/GA/FL?

How do dems keep underperforming the polls, and when was the last time Rs lost a close race in any of those states?

6 Likes

Trump win by 9pm. Just the best outcome possible.

ā€˜I was right, it was within 2 standard deviations of my estimate just like I said it would beā€™

8 Likes

Straws, meet grasp.

Out for a while.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be shocking

I still think Biden is winning. But itā€™s going to be ugly. The vote in MIchigan is only 11 percent early vote and 89 percent day of vote per CNN. Heā€™s winning MIchigan, heā€™s winning wisconsin, heā€™s winning Minnesota and I think heā€™s winning PA and the white house.

3 Likes

I remember during the past week when so many people told me it may look like trump is killing even as we go to bedā€¦ butā€¦

The Michigan votes are same day

The democrats here. Like me. Voted early. Those arenā€™t reported yet.

1 Like

DDHQ has biden and cunningham still a tiny bit ahead in NC with 95% in?

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1323817751815852038

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1323816325169487874

2 Likes

Me too. I asked my son if he had white guilt once and he told me heā€™s not white.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll bedwetters. Biden 351. Remember 2018.

3 Likes

Ilhan called. She will continue to make lawnmowers orbit.

6 Likes

Weā€™re moving into the bargaining stage of grief

4 Likes

Simp, if Trump wins will you take a month (at least) long voluntary ban?

3 Likes

Chill. It ainā€™t over yet.

Uhā€¦ so Iā€™m looking at whatā€™s left to count in NCā€¦ and it really all comes down to Union County. Which is a suburb of Charlotte. Trump won it 64-33 in 2016, so Iā€™m not saying weā€™re going to win itā€¦ but they need to really run up the score there to get out of this.

Thanks. Iā€™m feeling good. We got this.

1 Like

538 had Virginia 5th being a 50/50. Repub winning by 9% with 95% counted. Great prediction Nate.