The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Bernie would have been torched in FL but we wouldn’t be sweating him in PA

2 Likes

Yeah this is a disaster even if Biden somehow pulls it off. Polls completely meaningless from now on and it will only get worse. Gonna just hold out hope for Ohio for now.

1 Like

Everyone needs to chill. 538s pre-game stuff on reporting on NC:

The first dump of results (which will be entirely mail and early votes) will probably be too good to be true for Democrats. A red shift will likely occur as Election Day votes are reported. However, late-arriving mail ballots may help Democrats claw their way back during the Nov. 4-12 count.

1 Like

We’re not finding out the President tonight. It’s down to Pennsylvania. Ohio is already tightening. He could still pull this out, hell Biden may even still be a favorite, but it’s going to be a messy week of counting.

3 Likes

Oh man are we already on to Bernie would have beaten Trump (2020 edition)?

2 Likes

It’s live and currently at 68% for Trump wins all 3.

Seems very unlikely atm.

I was positive that Hillary was toast at like 5:04pm PDT in 2016. We are miles ahead of where we were then.

1 Like

Untitled-1

6 Likes

Im not convinced Nevada is safe

4 Likes

Are we done in NC?

“WINE MOMS” now on MSNBC

1 Like

Right. PA and OH tend to have similar leans given they’re both steel country. I figure if one goes Biden then the other likely follows.

1 Like

Cornyn has won Texas.

Just about.

I mean it looks ok?

1 Like

Swing on pinny towards biden in texas. +550 to +270

come on dude you know that doesn’t mean shit, it’s a question of what votes are left

1 Like

IMO NC is a toss up and going to be super tight. Trump may lead narrowly tonight, we’ll have a shot w/ the mail/absentee that is still outstanding.

I’m nervous about NV, as I mentioned throughout the last week. I’m no longer nervous about MN.

1 Like

He bought in to Trump’s hype about Hispanics like half the country, I guess.