<brrrp, brHello?
Heeeey, whoya votin’ for?

no one seems to know, bro

1 Like

We got one

https://twitter.com/seanlangille/status/1323808009345212418?s=21

16 Likes

So we squeeze out PA and OH.

Even the close states still have absentee ballots to count and those will go blue. Probably be a while before we know for certain who wins.

Of course, Trump probably sues to stop mail-in counting.

1 Like

People use desktops?

2 Likes

Outstanding vote very Trumpy. Needle’s been stuck and Trump +1.4 as the confidence interval narrows and the probability of a Trump win keeps increasing.

According to that graphic - maybe not much?

i was referring to his NC looks okay picture

But 82-94% of votes are in. Its a significant number.

They really don’t like abortion.

Lehigh County PA is now 98% reporting. Biden is +200k votes from Clinton’s margin there. Legitimately bananas good news.

23 Likes

Honestly fuck the needle. Worst invention ever. TV showing me NC with a Biden lead and like 85% of votes in. I don’t care about your math or your stats it’s all been a load of shit in the other states. Biden to win NC cuz why not. F U NATE(s)

14 Likes

We don’t need NV if Biden takes PA and holds the midwest:

3 Likes

It’s hard to compare confidence levels. In 2016, 2016 hadn’t happened yet. In 2020, it has. So even if things might look better now, the confidence is naturally going to be lower because past experience.

1 Like

NTY called New Mexico for Biden. Hoping there’s some correlation with AZ Hispanics here.

2 Likes

Anyone else getting the feeling that the “Waterpipe burst” votes in Georgia that won’t be counted for a few days will be the difference maker? Trump claims victory tonight. Waterpipe votes push Biden into the lead this weekend. SCOTUS decides

2 Likes

What parts of Michigan have counted because Trump is miles ahead on what has been counted?

For betting odds, Michigan is narrowing and is now worse odds for Biden than PA is. I’m not gonna try to explain that.

Blue Kansas makes absolutely no kind of sense.

1 Like

Yeah, but this map is incredibly susceptible to SCOTUS.

1 Like