Technical Problems

4 Likes

for anyone that found their theme is suddenly gone:

WHERE IS MY SIDEBAR!!! WHO MOVED MY CHEESE!!!

:vince: is dead too

we flew too close to the sun

Explosive developments. Vince is collateral damage.

Lol I nuked that whole subforum from orbit a long time ago. Most toxic place on the interwebs.

True, but ggoreo is pissed. Meb followed through on his 10 year bans.

JFC this place.

I know man. Can’t we all just get along?

I WILL TRADE THE BANS OF A THOUSAND POSTERS WITH A >1.0 LIKE:POST RATIO TO HAVE VINCE BACK

I helped goreo on some of that stuff. You can leave but removing your shit is childish. That’s like quitting a job and running rm -fr and setting the site to 301 redirect to lemon party.

1 Like

Vince sucked. I’d almost trade no sidebar for no Vince.

1 Like

If you’re not following what’s happening, then you could at least respect goatoreo enough to stfu until you’re caught up.

:stabby:

There is not a single situation at any job I’ve ever had that would make me sabotage the site I was working on. Not one. I don’t believe in revenge.

You guys get way too caught up in this drama and start acting like toddlers on this site, when I know you don’t do that IRL.

5 Likes

That’s a very childish response. You have strong opinions about a lot of stuff you admit to knowing nothing about.

Go tell any normie in your life how important this forum drama is to you and try to get their take on the current situation. Give them the whole backstory and current issues leading up to this situation. Make sure to include the Great C-Word Meltdown.

Ask the normie if anyone involved in the Great UP Nuclear Blowup of July 1, 2022, a day that will live in infamy, is being childish or overly dramatic.

I’ll wait.

Please don’t fight with each other. Any issue with goreo is my fault and I take full blame for that

I’ve been posting with people here for 18 years now. I consider people here friends, have meant several IRL, have made tons of money in poker and crypto directly as a result of things I have learned from people here. I have stories and jokes from here that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Don’t try to demean what these people and this place means to me.

I’m not embarrassed to tell anyone in my life how I spend my time. I stand up for my friends like greg and you can fuck off if that’s a joke to you.

2 Likes