Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

can we use that code to our advantage somehow?

loaded the marketplace and the first thing I see is the luka common is now $65

wiseman is 1k.

lebron $200 holy moly

fml

I’m up over 1k and blew another k not just holding two cards.

how is a sam merrill $28 lmao

2 Likes

There are definitely bots that are auto-buying. I assume they are scrapping new listings, checking vs. set buying parameters, and then somehow going straight to buy it-now. Not sure how they do both clicks - the one on the TS site and then on the Dapper site to confirm.

1 Like

he’s a rookie and it’s LE. I was looking at both him and Josh Green the other day and thought to myself i should buy all of them for single digit. and then i didnt.

the next pack drop should be really important if the barstool type masses are coming. getting the packs is fun but probably a lot less profitbale than buying the dip that will come after.

I was able to scoop a Zion up for $30 by spam refreshing the page and hammering the buy button. I have it up for sale for $35, so after fees I should make a cool $3.25 for my efforts. Stonks!

you need to tag lawnmower or dumb things down if you want answers. we speak stonk and not stonk here.

2 Likes

Everything is all linked to their blockchain so I guess when they go on maintenance, they are actually halting the blockchain rather than simply flipping some switch that turns off their UI for buy/sell. That also explains why when they sell packs they put the marketplace on hold. It seems like they have serious scaling problems.

1 Like

I had similar plan to buy lots of 12k LEs. However, instead of buying Merrills and Greens, I opted to stock up on the guys going for 3-5. Still up like 50% on most, but should missed out on the big movers.

ugh fml sold my curry for 49 bucks because i couldn’t remove it from the marketplace an hour ago and forgot about it

so far every card sold is a mistake

2 Likes

is there a way to create like a saved search in the marketplace? I think putting all the rookies would be helpful for the next drop

Yes - create the search and then bookmark it.

1 Like

That sounds possible. People claim that the bots beat them even when they are spam refreshing and hitting buy immediately. Given the delay when you buy from the site, it would make sense the bot has a method to bypass that.

they’ve got to know some accounts are trading at absurd frequencies and freeze them but I guess that would require some competence first

They claim yesterday that they banned the main bot pending an investigation.

was that pickle?

Yes.

They also claim that going forward, they might implement a system where if multiple people click buy within a second, it’ll be a random lottery to see who gets to buy it.

alright my rookie bookmark is complete. weirdly saddiq bey doesn’t have his name in the system yet (others like quickley are in but don’t have cards yet)

1. wait for next common pack drop
  2. refresh my rookie list constantly
  3. ???
  4. profit

still working on #3.

1 Like

a JUNIOR western bacon chee

1 Like