Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

NBA is the best at making stars out of their players too.

He was available for 60 a couple days ago

Rookie cards all 2x to 4x in the last week, for those (including myself) that thought the market was crashing.

I doubt you’ll be able to buy more than 2 packs in a day for months BUT like I said the last time they dropped a big supply (25k about a week ago) of packs the market dropped like 50% the night of then rebounded very hard. If you just put in $200 into LE editions of rookies or all stars you’d be up 300-500%.

This is gonna go the way of dfs with bots and insiders scooping all of the $$$ before the site can get shit figured out.

Bots are already dominating the market - getting all the great deals. Hopefully they are able to prevent bots from dominating packs as well.

That’s what I mean. They are already HFTing the marketplace like a “top” dfs player did when he stole millions from the dfs community using scripts that weren’t allowed.

https://twitter.com/CSURAM88/status/1361735826497892353

1. Buy the auction house
  2. Pump Top Shot on your digital media rag
  3. Profit?

I found the link for what was in the cool cats drop (132 I believe of Wiseman, lamelo etc vs like 3k of the non LE commons), but is there anywhere to see how much are still to be released of the LEs?

https://twitter.com/rohamg/status/1358460422907564032

Lol @ Cuban “going to bat” for NFT. It’s interesting how he only ever goes to bat for things he recently took a huge financial stake in.

They likely sold hours ago, but due to market issues, you’re only seeing the sales now.

1 Like

Not many of most LEs left - in packs means they are in unopened packs. Minted is number for upcoming packs.

1 Like

It seems they can sustain at most 2 more normal drops and 1 cool cat one before base set 2 is done then.

They have hinted they’re going to add new moments to the base set, so likely some of those will be new LEs. Also possible you’ll have packs that are basically 100% non-LEs as there is no limit to how many of those they can mint.

Goofy less questions and more h4x0ring please

you brought shame to our tribe

3 Likes

Liquidated my cards and dapper balance at $250 (total expenses = $14 + $9 + $9 packs). Should be set until they do more $999 packs. I sold Luka card for $49 and its $60 now, whoops. I wonder if people gonna read my posts in 5 years on this forum and laugh when the common cards are going for like $1k+/ea, like the old Bitcoin threads

1 Like

or maybe the play is to buy one of these LE cards and hodl with my earnings

1 Like

hahaha

I sold one for 57 dollars. It is worth more :(