Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I love how ‘the future’ for all these things is ‘more suckers haven’t gotten in yet’

1 Like

okay the barstool idiots coming in to explode the market for a bit
LOL at how bad these guys at topshot are and they just won.

LOL me for selling a wiseman for way less than the current rate
LOL me for not getting a bit more for that holo

the only real good thing about this atm for me is I have a stanley johnson I paid $2 for, 2x’d a zion, and a tj mcconnell was in the holo pack

3 Likes

i sold my tj mcconnol for 3 bucks the other day not even knowing he was part of the challenge.

1 Like

I have all the cards for the AD Cool Cat challenge and LE versions of Zion, Ja, Herro, Giannis, and Trae Young. Barstool pumping this might be the greatest news I’ve heard in a long time!

2 Likes

i’m legit terrible at this but i’m glad some of you guys are cashing in.

I have no idea what to make of the market. It seems like it’s mostly speculators buying right now. There are some accounts that have bought 100x of multiple cards today. Have seen one account that looks to have bought a total of 2k+ cards. I guess everyone is expecting that there’s going to be a rush of demand with all the press?

No idea whether to sell, hold, or go all-in. Account value has more than doubled in the last day, and looks to be still rising.

I took a gamble this morning and put more into this. I was hoping ESPN would cause the dam to break on other people reporting on it and it appears to be working. Just need the site to actually work and enable withdrawals at some point…

1 Like

So not including some guys like KG, Manu and a few others that have moments from their 2014 playoff pack it seems like the players with the most value are:

1. Lebron
  2. Zion
  3. Luka
  4. Curry
  5. Giannis
  6. Durant

I’d put Lamelo, Wiseman and Haliburton in their own category

i sold a obi toppin for 57 bucks that i got from my first ever pack.

that was not wise.

Check out the actual headline OMG

4 Likes

enjoy the moon

1 Like

Yeah i’m getting this now too on one of my cards that it let me post for 8 then i decided to cancel and post for 7 just to get rid of it, and it wont let me sell

On the downside, none of us are ever getting a pack again.

The marketplace is moving at an absolute crawl right now. I tried to get 2 Luka for cheap to flip and I don’t even know if the orders went through, probably not, but it debited my dapper balance

Yeah, next cool cats pack will be a straight lottery to even get one.

Every time packs drop the market has dropped like 50% for the next 3-4 hours then rebounded 200% though.

2 Likes

Aaaaand maintenance again

Made it almost 10 minutes this time before maintenance.

The marketplace basically hasn’t functioned all day.

1 Like

Never forget.

We choose to go to the Moon. We choose to go to the Moon. We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win

1 Like

I’m debating between selling basically the rest of my collection to fund buying the rest of the gift or cool cats cards. Think the cool cats ones would run me an extra $300 or so.