Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I did not get a pack

13.5 days.

Yes, last time the CC tanked when the challenge ended.

If you want to snipe active cards, don’t go for the lowest price, go for like the 3rd lowest. You’ll at least have a chance to get one that way.

I sold my Wall for $120. Don’t see how these are worth 20-40% more than the Gift cards with a higher count. Of course, I dumped my Gift at almost the low, so watch me be wrong and these go to $200.

I have a Killian Hayes common that is worth $90??? Wat

He’s a 4k count rookie. All of those are worth at least nearly $100. I think he may be the lowest priced of those.

I’d never heard of the dude and assumed it was a $5 card, sweet. Suppose I should look at my other ones and see if I’ve got any other nice ones

Ok, I put my Wall and Barton cards up for sale.

EDIT: And they both sold. I’m rich. I think I just made more money selling gifs than I’m going to make working today.

2 Likes

My Barton sold for $42. I have the Randle listed for $224 which undercut the other low serial numbers by $1.

1 Like

You guys think they will ever give pack priority to people who have cards? Could it be worth it to hold on to garbage commons for this reason?

Nice morning :rofl:

2 Likes

I hate you guys

Yes, I’m assuming selling out of my commons on February 9 is why I didn’t get the gift pack.

1 Like

I undercut slightly, just to get them sold. Wall for $120, Barton for $39. Considering I bought a $9 pack, turned that into $14.25 and used that money to buy the Cool Cats pack, I’m thrilled. I’m never expected to find some $5,000 card, so this is pretty great, assuming I’ll be able to get my money off the site without paying exorbitant fees.

EDIT: Since I sold these, I’ll probably hold my three commons, as they have almost no value right now.

1 Like

FYI, $25 withdrawal fee once they approve you to withdraw. Which will likely be somewhere between 6 months from now and never.

Oof (or as my brother who went to the University of Minnesota would say, “oofda”). Oh well, guess I’ll have to try to keep buying and selling to make a cashout worth it.

1 Like

But it looks like it’s $25 total at least, not like PredictIt which ends up being $5k. Although the 5% sale fee too, sigh.

I’m holding my two worthless commons, might dabble in the marketplace a bit

1 Like

FYI, there is rumor of a future challenge that will reward a LaMelo Ball for owning every Cool Cat.

1 Like

Yes - they have explicitly said they don’t like flippers and want to sell the packs to people that want the cards.

1 Like