Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Lol these cool cat prices. Not stonks

amazingly enough, the previous cool cats set all went up pretty good today but there’s 1/2 of them vs this batch

but like there’s just no way I’d sell at 25-30. If the boat has sailed away so be it.

I grabbed a cousins cc for 28

1 Like

Luka 10, Giannis 8, Curry 12, cards needed for the davis set for $2, the cool cats for 25, all are not prices I’d sell for.

but it does show if the market ever tanks aside from the pack buyer and dumpers that it’ll tank HARD.

There goes my pension plans

$2,000,000,000

so tyler herro ends up being the worst one?

? it’s hte most expensive cool cat. 150+ though his 3pt common is down half of what it usually is

also the cool cat batch is now all $100 so LOL early dumpers

especially whoever sold a 24 stanley johnson (because he’s in the davis set) for 2.

lol there was one for 65 when i posted. did anyone sell? good thing i was too busy losing my roll playing dfs.

whoa PJ Wash going for 120?? Should i sell?

Your choice really. Like was said up thread, there was a 15 min period when there were tons listed for 25.

just gotta remember to never buy in the first 10 minutes, to always buy after 30-60 minutes and never sell until the first wave ends.

i won’t remember.

1 Like

Some sharks probably make alot of money just flipping cards all day. I see random cards priced like 20% lower than the rest, easy flips seems like

1 Like

Wife and I both flipped our cool cat cards for $148/ea. Now when I wake up they’ll probably be like $250/ea :clown_face: . I can’t complain though about making 1000% ROI. Especially when (to me) this stuff all feels like a house of cards that can collapse at any moment.

Is there any sort of rule against flipping? I’m trying to snipe these low priced ones but I keep getting beat. I wonder if people have bots set up for this. Probably, right?

My failed sniping attempts

Doing these sorta flips seems like the best way to make money. I found 4 flippable cards literally within the span of a minute or two. All priced at around $100-110 while the cards are going for 150. But i wasn’t able to snag them, at the processing stage it said someone else bought it already.

So basically if you can figure out how to write a bot to snipe the deals on these cards you could probably be making some INSANE $. Probably against TOS though.

Sold my Herro CC for $195, probably could have got a few more bucks out of it but :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is there an age restriction on buying/trading or is this like csgo skins?

You guys holding or selling the cool cats?

It isn’t yet, but they’re “reviewing” it. There’s an account named pickle that has everybody pissed off because it’s a bit designed to snipe marketplace deals.