Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

i’ve read 500 stories like that lately. some dumpsters in the us must be worth billions.

Personally I sold a decent collection and used the money for a down payment on my first house. If I still had everything I sold, I could sell it now for enough to pay for the house in cash.

1 Like

“hey I can’t find a sleeve of cards did I accidentally leave them at your house?”

Jeter has some solid RC’s in your time frame of collecting.

I sold my entire collection 15 years ago and don’t regret it except the Jordan athlete of the century stuff since they all skyrocketed. I remember picking those boxes off clearance.

There’s no way they would remember at this point, and if I’m asking about a random sleeve of cards that is outside of the boxes of binders where everything is, they’d put 2 and 2 together and realize it was something particularly valuable.

NEED PACKS

4 Likes

Boxing up some cards right now to ship to auction not sure where prices are going to go but fuck it. I really don’t care if I own a PSA 10 or a nice centered PSA 7. My collection is very niche and there are about 50 cards total at the moment that I collect.

1 Like

What are the top items in your collection?

I don’t have any super rare cards but a the ones I selling are modern era cards which is 1990 SCORE SUPPLEMENTAL 101T EMMITT SMITH PSA 10 , a couple of my Aikman PSA 10 RC cards and probably one my most rare cards a 1975 DREW PEARSON PSA 10 only 29 of them and few others as well.

Bought most of them in 2018-19 paid about $900 should at least 10x that and start building my boat cuz it’s like a zillion CDN$

2 Likes

Nice! That Emmitt Smith has gone as high as $6,300 recently on eBay. Probably $4-5k on the Pearson.

Jesus. I have a few of them buried, uh, somewhere. Does Frank Thomas rate? I hate the idea of having to pay these scumbags for grading.

1 Like

I think it’s all collectibles that are going up. People are fucking bored and mostly haven’t been able to shop in stores. I wrote about it a bit in some other threads but the vintage musical instruments market is blow-the-roof-off insane since the pandemic. (A limited number of) online dealers were the only game in town for quite a while and prices went to the moon on rocket fuel on absolutely mundane pieces.

1 Like

That’s what got me thinking about selling paid $295 for the Emmittt, 1 of the Aikman;s is a topps card and paid $ 13.63 for it going about $500 now pisses me off that I didn’t buy more.

Got me a couple of unopened common Topshot packs as well but can’t sell in the there marketplace as of now , wonder how much they will be worth in 2 years.

Yeah I can’t understand what the fuck is going on , we are in the middle of pandemic and what seems like a lot of business’s closing down and everybody seems to be spending like crazy. The housing market in my area is crazy as well as with every house being sold and buyers getting out bid all the time.

1 Like

4xuu0e

2 Likes

I doubt youll get any before monday. Can i interest you in a very limited Dwayne Bacon #808 in the meantime? He is known as the Ken Griffey Jr. of the Suidae family

1 Like

Bacon gonna get some run tonight, might wanna hold off for a few hours.

Might get a free one:

https://blog.nbatopshot.com/posts/the-gift-of-the-gift

These are gifts for active human members of our community in good standing who have purchased from other collectors in the community via the official marketplace.

nope

dunno what active in good standing means but I did everything else so yes please

WHERE IS MY GIFT PACKKKKK