Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

When free pack?

GIFT PACK BECAUSE I’M SPECIAL

Without your help, we wouldn’t be able to stress test the product, understand what basketball fans crave, and learn how to make our platform truly special for generations to come.

1 Like

(yes, it’s all dumb)

1 Like

no max count for series 2 is a big groan

also why the **** are they just letting some youtubers flip packs

at least make them wait in the damn queue like the rest of us

ridiculous

1 Like

It should be a surprise to no one but topshot fucked up the gift pack too. Lots of people, including myself, who have been active and bought moments on marketplace which were stated requirements are seeing a message that they aren’t eligible for the gift pack. Can this company do anything without fucking it up completely?

raise money? (article cost money i did not pay but maybe they can buy some copies with the 250m)

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/daily/94772/dapper-labs-nba-topshot-fundraise-250-million

Everyone who already got packs is flipping the gift moments for hundreds of dollars. No idea who is buying.

i didn’t get any :(

where did you see that message you are not eligible?

There’s a link in the blog to check if you qualified, but according to the discord there seems to be no reasoning behind who “qualified”.

1 Like

Check if you qualified for The Gift, Yuv

Success!

Your username Yuv qualified for The Gift. You will get a pack on or before Feb 14.

2 Likes

maybe if you worked a little harder

1 Like
Success!

Your username qualified for The Gift.

WE DID IT

I’d guess a certain number of cards owned/transactions but who knows with these people

1 Like

when gift

I got it so you’ll have to try harder

I have a record of buying 60 moments from the marketplace because I was screwing around for awhile buying moments since I couldn’t withdraw anyway. Others posting in the discord with records of 250+ purchases. So the simplest explanation is probably the correct one, and topshot just fucked up again.

Prices of gift moments already under $100. Earliest to market were getting $400.

If these get cheap enough that I can buy all 5 with my dapper balance, I probably will. Not like I’m ever gonna be approved to withdraw anyway.

Did you do something or was it just in your account?
I suspect anti semitism

I looked in my account under packs and it is sitting there.

I haven’t opened it yet due to not being able to sell still atm (sigh).