Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I won’t go to the page. That pack hit my gambling limit on that sort of stuff.

you will make about 50% roi on a 1k investment. They butchered the release for those who didn’t get the pack. getting the pack was still very +ev right now.

1 Like

And are they mostly legit transactions or just some inside group passing money around to hype this shit?

there’s 5% fee so if it’s not legit it must be the dapper guys themselves

Yup, Holo cards seem to have bottomed and moving back up in the last few hours. Still holding mine and slowly watching the lowest price get closer to my listing.

Debating holding mine till closer to the Trae Young reward. Looking at past rewards, about 2/3 of the possible rewards were claimed - more when it was a good card (e.g. 186 our of 299 Dwight’s while 211 out of 299 Curry’s). Looks like most people buy to complete the set, so think prices might rise some more.

I wouldn’t have snap sold some other players but I am totally fine selling a card I didn’t want and if it goes up won’t lose any sleep over it, kudos to the buyer.

I looked back at some season 1 holos sold and most of them despite high listing prices didn’t sell for 1k the last few months. Except every once in awhile some guy would buy a few at whatever price.

Is there a good resource for historical sales?

And you’re right - I probably should just sell. It just doesn’t feel like real money right now - which is probably what they want.

lol i read it as hysterical sales and i was like yup, that’s me.

i’m pretty sure they will do a “mega holo” reward as well if you get all of them you get a card of MJ and Kobe making out or something.

1 Like

dunno about historical sales, but you can see the last whatever that number is (10?) trades on each individual card in the marketplace and did you have ayton? he was one I wouldn’t have snap sold at least, dunno about now tho we’ll never know

https://twitter.com/rohamg/status/1358201816706547712

lol that 16000 people were ready to buy 1k virtual pack

1 Like

Yeah, I still have my Ayton - got it listed at $2k since this afternoon. He dropped to $1.3k or so and now back to $1.9k.

I think a lot of people didn’t / still don’t know about the trae card. I think the price on all 9 will continue to rise.

i’m still waiting on the gobert to decide how to price it. put it up at 3k just in case.

Only 1/8 of our customers were effected, so stop being whiny bitches.

Their CS is the worst. If anyone complains on the discord, they tell them the drop was part of their beta test and ask them if they bothered to read the disclaimer.

crack dealers don’t need customer service

2 Likes

Russian mob charges 30%.

about a dozen guys are buying all the holos right

if prices really settled than it seems gobert was one of the worst possible pulls.
where’s the french market at

yeah lol these ones:

Yeah those honestly look like someone’s first attempt at pixeling. I mean most of this shit looks like that. A few of them at least seem to have an interesting aesthetic or cool factor. For example I think this deadmau5 (lol) one is at least an interesting animation:

https://d9hhrg4mnvzow.cloudfront.net/on.wax.io/wax-io/01606502-1-5-16.gif

Top sale for the AD holo is $6k, definitely thought there would be be 5 figure sale in the pack. Maybe it’s to come when someone lists #1 for 15k or something, but overestimated the top end here.

1 Like