Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Jonny did you place your Ayton?

Yeah - for $2750 - low at the time. Has been undercut, but can’t cancel sale for some reason right now to lower.

Based on posts on Discord, it seems like the blog post lies about how people were able to buy packs. People who refreshed at noon got in the queue. It was people who reloaded the page after 12:00 that were able to bypass the queue and by packs. Which is what JonnyA did.

The blog post says that people who got on the page right at noon were able to bypass and that isn’t what happened

1 Like

@Yuv what is a ballpark price range on the Gobert?

Bold lies

it changes by the second. now the lowest pricing is 1500

I doubt the average pack is worth 4500 though if you are trying to flip it now. Jonny got a top 10% pack and will make about that.

This excel table looks so legit though!!

1 Like

it’s excel ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

4 Likes

Got a pack and immediately sold it. These people are fucking incompetent.

2 Likes

how did you sell it?

Lol. The prices drop exponentially from serial #1 but then spike up again for #69 to $5k.

the prices are meaningless. I need to see who is actually buying.

I’m in a Slack chat with a bunch of old 2p2 regs. He shipped me on Venmo then I streamed the pack opening before gifting it to him. We have all passed thousands around for years, wouldn’t do it with someone off Discord.

2 Likes

No one has bought a Ayton yet, and lowest ask down to $2k. No clue where this is going to settle.

edit - first Ayton just sold for $1,999.

one gobert holo has sold at 2k

mine has 0 sales atm (LOL)

nobody is really buying these at least yet

that’s what i thought. i doubt anyone would buy unless they are part of the trae thingy for now.

those EV charts topshot posted man what utterbullshit, maybe I’ll end up not getting torched when all is said and done but this was total gambling lmao

1 Like

I suspect that Topshot failing miserably on the release has hurt the value of the cards as well, which is a factor many probably weren’t considering. I don’t know who would be buying cards at this point, hard to have faith in them. (buying cards from the marketplace i mean. maybe people trying to flip them?)

1 Like

i got a tacko fall in my commons gonna flip that for 1058 to cover the pack

2 Likes

Yeah I was 50/50 gonna open or sell but the total fuckery pushed me to sell. I did negotiate to keep the common cards though and got a Steph 124/15k so ROI should go up a bit more.