Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Sold my Ja for $2500.

11 Likes

damn son

Depends if you want quick flip or to try to maximize price.

So on this page where mine says join drop it just said buy pack or whatever?

So this is definitely a scam right? Devs probably created exploit and bought 100s of packs and are gonna feign incompetency while they rake in millions

yes

get upset

I just think that is super odd that half of us got what you did and half got what I did.

yeah i got straight up buy pack

I first got this and selected join drop. It said joing Que (or something like that). I then opened another window and it just said “Buy Now” while the first was still trying to join the Que.

took me forever before I could list the holo, don’t know what I’m gonna get for it now :/ There can’t be that many people who want a poor holo right.

sexton price plummeting

which one do you have and how much you placed it for?

Sold my CJ #44 for $500. A few minutes later #42 sells for $400 and now low price down to $300.

I was able to list pretty much immediately after it re-opened.

1 Like

man you are killing it. gj. sexton was priced at 900 an hour ago, there are multiple 400 now

every card but the holo I could sell right away and I lowballed vs the list and didn’t sell it and it flew past my price. welp

Yeah, based on some of the posting, it seems like people may have even been doing that by accident which leads me to believe it’s a potential exploit goldmine.

3 Likes

Gonna be interesting for the next little bit. People who tried to participate are pissed at how this went down, so who are people going to sell to?

They are saying no one purchased more than 1 pack.

LOL

1 Like

You opened another window to which page? The first one or the queue page?

I re-opened the pack page.

1 Like