Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I don’t think recent sales price list is updating which is annoying.

My Simmons that I listed for $95 last night just sold, it took out $ from my Dapper balance for an MPJ but haven’t gotten an email and can’t load my collection.

got the can’t cancel bug again sigh don’t list anything you might want to pull back later

got bron #963 for 2k

5 Likes

it looks like everything is recovering so grats to the 50 tabbers who got anything through

i got nothing

This reminds me of the time I bought GME at 275 and thought it was going 1k+

1 Like

this is insanely bullish lol

1 Like

went for a 75 trae when it was 45 low and didn’t get that either, too many people at the open lol

Whoa almost my entire collection just sold all within 8 minutes.

1 Like

Basically every card mentioned here recovered.
Barrett back to 50.
Barton to 150.
Trae to over 100

2 Likes

well nobody could buy before so they were at least going to recover a decent chunk, the mad rush was fun, too bad I didn’t win

Site sucking for me bigly

1 Like

Can’t load shit jfc

1 Like

2 of my Lukas sold for 499 that I bought at 319 and 320. I still got one more I bought at 275 up for 499 it’s low bid right now i think, i cant tell though site is complete dead.

Looks like i’ll make ~$500 off the noobs selling low though all said and done after fees.

2 Likes

Site is awful right now. Apparently managed to buy a Clint Capela and a Bam Adebayo just clicking buttons during all this. Hopefully those can end up profitable.

Air ball!

1 Like

Do you have a Luka that you’re keeping or did you flip them all? I would’ve been tempted to hold one getting in that cheap.

none of them are 3-digit serials, so i dont want em. :)

i’ll wait and hopefully try and snipe a 3-digit serial luka at some point