Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

last night sales are in my activity list now

Says my collection is empty half the time I load. Then a box says “How about starting off with a pack!” FU

2 Likes

lol i lost my PW for my old one and cant remember what the throw away email I made for it was so if I cant get back in my old one this is my new account

how are people buying nothing loads for me

But you just liked a post of mine on your old one

I was gunning for a #3xx Thanasis for $10, but I guess when the MP came back, someone got it. Now the other $10 Thanasis cards are gone. I AIN’T SPENDING $17 FOR GIANNIS’S BROTHER.

Doesn’t matter, anyway, can’t even load things. But when they do load, somehow cheap cards are gone.

lol takes 45 seconds to load page by the time it loads it’s already on yumaqis

1 Like

There is all kinds of shady shit going on with people laundering MGLEs.

1 Like

What is stopping these guys from writing a queue program based on preferred clients?

Their inability to run it normally?

they’re not smart enough to know how

I’ve gotten some refreshes through and it seems like the shit tier has mostly cleared the lowball sellers. Still down like $3-4 on most moments but in the low/mid teens.

hmmm when i look up my old account under users and check activity it says last like was on Jan 30th

I got trae at 85 before nobody could buy, cam reddish at 12, wiggins at 20 (both of those replace the ones I sold them for more than that within like 12 hours), and a siakam for 24 I think.

not my top options but oh well

1 Like

1hr of marketplace actually being open, Bron on pace to be over where he was before packs.

Prices going back up.

Same here except $1000+

i’m not sure what to do, they don’t even have like a balance history on their website.

I guess hopefully it will come back soon?

It was for the stuff I tried to buy ASAP when it opened back up

When I do get one I wonder if I’m the fish and bots ignored it lol.

things are lagging so hard on that end that it’ll probably come back but it’s going to take some time

I don’t know what I’m looking at but AD looks to be back over 200? Trae 100? Murray 65?