Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

MPJ didn’t go through, got a T.J for $40 which is fine but not amazing. Just happy to not have to monitor that shit moment anymore.

i am not having fun

has everything basically fully recovered and more?

Or are the dumpster players not bouncing

Dumpsters definitely bounced somewhat since before last mp closure

Almost every card value I have has gone up from this am. Not to the prices they were 2 days ago though yet.

mopedchef is one of you guys or a bot?

Yea shit tier back to what they were before everyhting went to shit

Delisted my LBJ when the min was $25 under my list.

Sabonis has recovered a ton, mine sold for $50 when the low was $30, he’s back to $75 after replacing AD in the ASG

2 Likes

This is so tilting people buying cards before i can load dapper

1 Like

I had my eye on Chris Boucher cards as there was a good amount for bargain prices and didn’t get a single one. So frustrating missing out on each one as the price went from $25 back up to $50.

yumaqis has arrived, gg

LOL

Zach LaVine 3 Pointer #497 / 15000 LE
Base Set (Series 2) Common

Purchased in 25s by Yumaqis

Est. Value: $302.00

List Price: $110.00

64% undervalued

Buy

View All Listings

3 Likes

how come the bots never have an issue connecting to dapper and shit, are they bypassing all of that nonsense?

1 Like

yep

this is as best of a proof as possible

haven’t been able to buy a single card, just sits on processing order hyachyachyachyach

also i’m pretty sure i’m missing $100 from dapper but of course there is no transaction log so who knows

2 Likes

lol blockchainaments

1 Like

did you get your funds back yet?

yeah um the blockchain is pretty much ass, this is what crypto bros want the world to move to?

1 Like

nope, by my best etimation i am missing close to $~1100.

I had 4k, i bought 3 lukas for 320 319 275 and a 1999 labron and my dapper balance was showing $5 until i flipped the lukas