Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

he’ll just lose it to phil hellmuth like the rest of the warriors players

1 Like

whats the worst NBA team? maybe we could try out and see if we can get packs that way. it might be easier than this

3 Likes

show your jump shot

2 Likes

maybe i’ll become a topshot influencer to the israeli market. no hebrew content out there.

2 Likes

wolves are the worst team and franchise

Some might describe my game as scrappy

2 Likes

I’m tall enough but have the athleticism of a tree so that didn’t work out.

1 Like

This is the worst site and group of people i’ve tried to make money off before and I played on full tilt.

2 Likes

edwards metallic gold 3100 interesting for those with higher rolls than me

I think most of the metallic golds are low tbh. It’s a big risk if you’re wrong, but if I pulled someone that wasnt Satoransky or Sexton or whatever, I’m not listing for 1200 right now if I got Butler or Simmons or Trae.

unless it’s sklansky bucks and then we’re all billionaires to begin with

1 Like

I have 3 targets I’m f5ing for my first moment ever! Please let me get 1!

5 Likes

do you have money in dapper? you won’t get it if you have to deposit

Yeah I loaded 500 yesterday

3 Likes

Welcome!

I have too many tabs open myself, but two main targets. can’t wait to not get anything I tabbed

1 Like

My goal is to get a couple of low series superstars and HODL forever

3 Likes

Everything is tanking but it appears the 15k moments are tanking the hardest from what I can tell.

1 Like

Everyone keeps getting money on for packs and moments but can’t withdrawal. They got a hefty amount of cash on reserves gaining interest. They are probably hunting for hideout spots that don’t extradite lol.

Thanks! Excited to be part of the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen! It’ll be fun loading the worthless gif on my brain chip 20 years down the road

7 Likes