Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

murdering people for their brain chip because the zion gif is 100 million

6 Likes

I have my eyes on one of the dumbest cards. I can’t believe that once the MP is up, I might spend money on it.

3 Likes

I’m going hire Johnny Mnemonic to transport my gifs in his brain.

1 Like

Dame 15k down to $55 seems to be one of the better deals out there. Same with Trae Young at $45

thought you’d say the zion for 200

all the 15k’s that had 1k released and nobody could buy all tanked the most because of all the dumpers, those that didn’t have quite so much barely moved as you’d guess, so the market should come back some if you can get anything.

also those trae’s are mine get out

i have 3 cards im specifically eyeing but im sure ill get none of them

1 Like

I didn’t even get to dapper on like 30-40 during last time it was up.

Yeah Zion seems good too, was looking cheaper. I don’t care about posting what seems like good deals here because I’m never getting any of them anyway.

Moar pax

you joke but that seems like something that would 100% be in their wheelhouse

1 Like

All star game coming up you can always boost those guys when there are no other games for a week or two.

I have a feeling it’s going to bounce up hard if they can get the site working, which lol obv

2 Likes

yeah it’s going to be absolutely insane

1 Like

I’m not spending any money until I get a pack you understand Top Shot?

2 Likes

Yeah, Clovis is out already. Need to appease the masses somehow. My friends would be done if they had tried already too I bet.

1 Like

You’re going to get a pack with three $1 Zubacs

1 Like

I’ll grind it up like you did

MP up, just made a purchase

edit: lol maybe not?

money has been taken from my dapper balance for 2 purchases, one i see in my moments on my topshot account

Got through dapper back to original page on one. Page could not be found. Wah wah.