Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I’m damn sure I saw that 175 luka first too

not joking, I clicked on that same card when it was higher and the buy moved. didn’t go through of course, sad!

Yeah, what is the reason for him being way more than the other 12k LE Cool Cats again?

he probably didn’t have a lot in this drop

looks like i paid 320 for my luka, not sure if thats even a deal now depending on where the dust settles lmao

I have basically given up on cards like that. I thought maybe I’d have some plays on a few obscure cards I liked and still don’t think I got any of them.

I think he had 244 or something, which is why I listed my Kawhi and not my Embiid as Kawhi had 949 come out.

I sold a herro and a few other commons last night anticipating this but should’ve just sold half my damn cards I guess, what a ****show

He’s part of the cool cats challenge. Not a lot of people were selling the cards in this challenge for the last 4-5 days, now it appears some are panic selling because I think they believed this was the near the post challenge floor. If they drop another 50%, there are people who paid $1500 for Herro, $900+ for Wall etc and these cards could be ~$200 in a few days.
Unless your Davis is a 3 digit serial or better you’re losing money completing this challenge buying near the peak most likely.

I’m the proud owner of a $200 Will Barton, hope he rebound a little before cool cats challenge ends

the hilarious part of this all is now new people who havent been on the site all day are gonna come and be like WTF my AD is only $80 now and sell for $70, and the process is just gonna repeat.

And at the end of the day, all these people are going to have is money in their dapper account that they can’t cash out, while the moment prices snap back to the pre-pack value

1 Like

Right but he’s a 12k like Stanley who was trading at like half price?

All this talk of new customers but surely from 110k last drop to 185k this drop includes like 30-40k+ wives/parents/cleaning ladies/children?

1 Like

Have they even been allowing signups the last week?

Mrs. Tiltedspade definitely signed up with this pack.

You can sign up with a google account still.

Myself and GF signed up after the dorp on Wednesday.

Might be the first time in history that “everybody and their brother” is not being used as an idiom and is literally true.

1 Like

Fringe nba players basically begging for packs now

https://mobile.twitter.com/juanonjuan10/status/1365411165581365250

1 Like

Well he needs the money.

TS should have a rule - if you haven’t been worthy of a moment, you’re not worthy of getting a free pack.

3 Likes