Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

i placed the luka i won for sale at 999 so be careful if you were refreshing a luka card, im doing it in case someone isnt paying attention and buys mine now that i already bought the deal

1 Like

are there any sales?

people are still undercutting loll

1 Like

Zubac no longer the worst. :astonished:

a guy who bought trey for 106 is selling it for 40. i thought it will be mostly pack people

its just idiots in a panic thinking the market is tanking lol

1 Like

MAINTENANCE

1 Like

lol maintenance. i don’t get why, it’s working smoothly.

2 Likes

i have no idea what i paid for my luka, maybe 300 or maybe 200

I think its a really good time to buy tonight, but I would avoid the shit players, they’ve shown to have so much volatility and it was cool that players like Sam Merrill got to $40+ once, I wouldn’t want to rely on g leaguers costing that much again.

1 Like

Im only buying future HOFers

i got the confiration page on 3 cards, a 3-digit kawhi (nope), 3-digit KD (nope), and a luka (got that one).

Luka $175 kill me

but you learned a valuable lesson

This is why I gave up on trading the first time but unfortunately I did not deliver on my plan to get better at luckboxing packs.

I like RJ at $20. Almost bought at $80 a few days ago.
T.J for the challenge down to $20 as well is a snap for me when its back up.
MPJ for the challenge for $40 is nice as well.

I like Murray and Trae at current prices too.

I tried to unload on these and got 1. Will Barton waaaaaaay down (he touched $200 yesterday) and whiffed on all of them.

tyler herro cool cat 650 i was prayin it would process (didn’t)

Barton was at $325 four or five days ago.

1 Like

Davis dropping to $90 but Embiid hasn’t moved at all from last night is really weird? Embiid is about the only common to not even budge today ($115).