Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

2 of the cards I pulled from my pack the other day are the shittiest of the shit tier cards. Got near the worst pack possible and still flipped them for 5x profit.

Hope now I just don’t get massively burned by this shit Siakam card I have that I thought I could flip but failed.

MP back and slow as hell. GL

bots getting all the good buys

1 Like

I dont mind Trae, KAT, Simmons metallic gold for $1300 tbh.

Orders going through, but I’m just processing.

order failed for me :(

everything failing

1 Like

congrats again bots, yeah I’m not getting anything through either

2 Likes

All of the killer deals are purchased and none of them are in the recent sales history.

1 Like

yeah this is so dumb

why the fuck did you turn it back on

I had the top ~5 open with buy button for everything I wanted (about 40 total), turboclicked through within seconds of MP opening and got none of it.

2 Likes

Hopefully if we’re lucky, people still can’t buy and the good buys are actually just delisted instead of being picked up by bots.

lebron sub 1k

We are missing the deals now. I am confident they will continue through tonight.

this is so dumb lol

Update: I got 1/40. Showed up in my moments but no notification yet. Didn’t get a Dapper confirm page on it either.

3 Likes

i see i got a luka somehow, dont even know what i paid for it

1 Like

i never even got to dapper

Lol it’s not the one I wanted the most but I’ll take it? I think it was the very first one I clicked and it must have been within 3 seconds of MP opening. Not getting to Dapper at all now.