Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

i know I only got a trae young that I have now vastly overpaid for, but I got to the zubac and it said it was sold.

I have a million tabs open, but they’re just because I don’t understand something I’m doing for work.

5 Likes

A couple zion 7500s sold just after 2 cst, 4 dame 7500s sold at the same time.

don’t have commons in expensive packs this would help, you don’t have quite the dumps with just 5k common packs all the time and you’d have more frequent packs out there

oh right they’re stupid and will have like 10 in the holos or whatever

1 Like

surprised metallic prices are that high actually Figured we’d see a bunch below 500 but no.

I wouldn’t want to be the person paying 1k+ for a Barnes or Sexton or whatever.

I don’t quite see the dump, guess casuals didn’t quite get so many of those to turn a snowball into an avalanche.

Decided to focus on something else for a few hours, did I miss anything?

3 Likes

Stonks t*nked

$1 cards now

BTMFD?

I’ve heard of Christmas in July but this is a new frontier.

1 Like

I thought you were joking but cliffs are nobody could buy on the marketplace for 30 minutes so prices went straight down until they finally went into maintenance

meanwhile stonks tanked, crypto tanked, everything else tanked too

1 Like

Load up the 2nd or 3rd best deals on your favorite cards on tons of tabs and f5 furiously

how did i not think of this joke

https://twitter.com/MatHouchens/status/1365403006758510599

7 Likes

Wasn’t joking.

1 Like

I’ll let the rest of topshot fight over the $1 zubac that’s up there.

Imagine the wet paper hands it takes to list a $20 card for $1 because it didn’t sell for a half hour

2 Likes

Fwiw im pretty zubac will be worth 1 dollar soon

4 Likes

Herro 3 dumping to $25 is one of the bigger drops I see. Sold mine for $92 last night.

2 Likes

Can you imagine buying Lavine at 200 a few days ago and staring at a $35 screen right now

at least the commons for 30 that are like 5 you were just being silly, that one man people thought it’d go to the moon

I think the prices right now are closer to what they settle at for the near future and better for the health of the site. Like, where would Lavine go from $200? He was $15 like 10 days ago and I didn’t buy him then because there were 20 better players in that range.