Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

there are 900 people who paid 99 bucks for a pack and can instaflip a common card in it for 1k. they will.

1 Like

I need you to fuck it up too.

2 Likes

Stumbled on this blog post and according to the forum software, it hasn’t been posted in here yet. It mentions some technical challenges they are running into with scalability. But also has a section on bots:

We have created a form for collectors in the community to help us identify and stop accounts who are using bots to game the system. I f you help us identify and stop a bot (or nefarious collector) through reporting in this form, we will reward you with a lucrative bounty for your help. Similarly, if you have succeeded with gaming the system and see the writing on the wall for future exploits, we encourage you to share any vulnerabilities you’ve found in our architecture. We will reward you for your help.

5 Likes

Go get that bounty goofyballer!

5 Likes

bounty better be

PACKS

3 Likes

What if the bounty is they give you all of the bots moments rather than burning them?

2 Likes

listing 500 schroeders is a pain in the neck man

3 Likes

Better idea. Goofy creates a bot and we all report it. Bounties for everyone.

7 Likes

knew someone would think of this next level strat

though building a bot to only get a few ish smiths and troy browns and whatnot probably sin’t gonna have a big bounty on it’s head

Do you have (approx) 106 trades for him?

That is kind of the train of thought I was following when I found the blog. Basically, what happens to an account’s moments if they are banned? Gone forever, redistributed, clearance rack, etc?

1 Like

Only 97,000 still in front of me in line.

1 Like

My friend’s wife got a pack with serial 106 Anthony Edwards. Must be nice.

4 Likes

Oh wait had my bots mixed up. Yeah cec… I have 323 for, data checks out. I’ll be working on this all day today.

1 Like

Crazy how many people’s wives are really into this. NBA has figured out how to drive more female interest to the sport!

2 Likes

me, with 80k people ahead of me in line: why are they giving 1k packs to influencers WTF

1 Like

i’m worried a big chunk of these people in line are like the extreme couponers on TLC and they’re not true fans like me and yuv

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Dami0nLee/status/1365366513817976834

5 Likes

lee knows his card is 1/3rd rozier’s

3 Likes

For players with multiple series 1 moments, how do you know which one is their first moment?