Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I’m missing a sale on my transaction page, how normal is that?

dapper doesn’t have some transaction list to check?

I think the balance is right tho but am not 100% sure

I think goofy mentioned some of his sales didn’t show up on his account right away but he was able to verify with his scraper tool

someone just rage quit the site after typo’ing that bron

but you’ll probably get another chance to watch a bot get another one after 1k of them drop

2 Likes

WTF

now that’s a rage quit

People liquidating S1s right now

any idea why?

Yeah i haven’t found one which seems dumb, you can go back and look at each transaction on Flow/THE BLOCKCHAIN but ain’t nobody got time for that

some of them have a card in S2B but didn’t in S2A

I guess, but like I wouldn’t pay $100 for a bunch of S1 so maybe some others figured that out.

No clue, people trying to free up cash to buy the new gold whatevers that are in today’s pack?

looked at a few in S1, man that’s really low for that card

google the player

4 points a game average

never mind

1 Like

I don’t know what to make of the $220 min Tyler Herro’s. I’ve got a #~200 I’m currently holding, but I don’t get the high price. I might flip it for the cash.

his 7500’s aren’t in the next pack but the 15k’s have 1k of them so I dumped my 2nd one of those last night.

Someone buy that 62 serial Ish Smith :joy:

**** off syncophy

2 Likes
2 Likes

Someone mentioned this earlier, but looking at moments in a showcase reminded me of it. The most amazing thing about this product is seeing all of the angles on a particular play. It legitimately looks awesome as you’re looking through a showcase!

1 Like

Bots fucking me up

1 Like

Just so you guys know my current degen level: I’m on a hotspot driving 5 hours to grab dose 2 of my vaccine and made my wife drive so I can FLIIIIIPPPP. To bad I’m getting owned by Syncophy.

15 Likes

I’m just hoping to get PACKZ. I see no way for me to play the market without any tools.

2 Likes