Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Therealwinchester can suck deeze nuts

Without tools you’re only going to be successful in the marketplace with a longer term view of finding some moments you think are worth buying to hold rather than immediately flipping. That’s why I wanted to start the discussion on long term value and what moments might be underpriced.

3 Likes

Could BallinGOATS be a play on hauling oats? :thinking:

I didn’t see a single one last night but I bought two for fun. If I hold it’s guys who have few cards or just things like the zion 7500 one which I don’t know if they have any left in packs.

Feels impossible to buy a card that’s about to have 1k dumped on the marketplace or 25%+ of it in the metallic gold series.

1 Like

Moments that I think are worth targeting:

-Moments of star players you have to obtain through a challenge
-Limited moments of superstar level players less than 15k. The 7500 LE has been what I’ve been focusing on.
-First moments
-Moments with historical significance
-Any moment of the young superstars who have potential to be the face(s) of the league when Lebron retires. Zion, Luka, Giannis, and Trae Young top this list for me.

5 Likes

someone priced a card too low and a not bot got it I was shocked

or it’s a really bad one, they’re buying every lowest priced common card they can get right before a big dump.

Assanni Fisher is definitely on Top Shots

3 Likes

the 7500 Trae is at the top of my hope to get one, but his price compared to his common 15k is a big gap compared to most everyone elses so I’ve held off.

1 Like

Guys. Where is the queue? It’s like they are just toying with us.

It doesn’t pop up until 10 mins before tee off.

1 Like

Oh, I swear i was in a 60 minute queue before, but this is reassuring. You are an unsung hero.

He holds 426 of them which is 3.3% of the total Schroder S2 commons currently in circulation with another ~2k yet to be released.

https://intangible.market/Account.php?nickname=jonbonquiqui&details=on

This is just from my experience with the last 5 packs. I might have missed one that had a longer queue though.

how do you know what’s still unreleased

I assume he is looking at this. - Minted not in pack.

2 Likes

me if I ever see syncophy’s computer

3 Likes

Total Owned + In Packs + Minted (Not in Packs) = Total Circulation

stress got a $75 trey 7500 before I even knew it existed

I have 2 of these currently.

damn someone scooped a KD245/15k for minbid