wtf he bought it for $25 lol, ez

i guess on jan 21 that was probably a really high price

looks like someone else bought it for that and gifted it to him

only time he bought a card was when he screwed up the giveaway

1 Like

i prefer to believe josh hart searched for this serial and chose to purchase it

1 Like

White mamba on the hype train

Start here. This post is written by a guy who claims to have written a working front-end bot that ultimately sucked because it was losing on time (which we know means to frontrunners). They already think this ref/mod is lying about people getting banned for off-site trades then start questioning his bulk buying. I dunno about the feasibility of the timing, but I’m skeptical of the process he posts in the video.

2 Likes

Sick. Eventually you’ll be able to offer a commercial Pokertracker suite for Top Shot.

4 Likes

11 Likes

So since no marketplace up i went to reddit to see what people had been saying on there, i found a pretty cool chrome extension –

https://old.reddit.com/r/nbatopshot/comments/lr2jbu/i_created_a_chrome_extension_for_marketplace/

unsure if this is going to delete all of my moments in some massive scam, but it seems to have positive reviews on reddit

This is what it makes show up on the Labron page –

wat it do

seee my edit, it makes a garph

the remove outlier option did a horrible job for labron tho

yeah the remove outlier feature is awful, so the graphs kinda suck tbh. you can’t make out anything. the best price seems sorta reasonable though at a glance

if the addon could incorporate the graph ability found in this blog post it would be a lot better

the graph being useless sorta a turn-off for me.

Wait, this is the plot without outliers?

I’ve seen this one and price on the X axis tilted me so hard.

1 Like

Yeah, the plot with outliers you can’t see any dots at all because there’s a few posted at 250k, lol. i ditched the extension once i realized that. although the table is pretty nifty though. if you’re looking to just go buy a moment at market rate and not wait around all day to snipe a deal, that table it generates seems solid

1 Like

mp back up

2 Likes

so yumaqis made like 38k in a few hours? he only hadf that name for a few hours today

That should be tied to the account number regardless of how many name changes he pulls off.

1 Like

i actually just checked their terms and serached for bot/automation and found nothing for the marketplace, lmao

i dont speak lawbro tho so maybe its hidden in there somehow

They literally said in the discord 2 weeks ago they weren’t convinced it was bad to allow them

1 Like