Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

the market is going to be insane for those, will be interesting to see where it lands

some bot is gonna scoop up a curry for 50 and an edwards for 75

1 Like

i don’t get what they were doing on series 1. i was searching to see if boban has a moment

so there’s a metallic gold with 299 copies and a so fresh with 250 copies of the same moment

series 1 is totally messed up, they basically did the topps GOLD version type of thing where it’s just a gold thing on the regular card

bought a 4k serial at lowest price capela to test the thing and also clint doesn’t have a S1 and it’s his only card and it worked, damnit I’m gonna have to wake up early despite knowing it’s gonna get delayed and I better get a pack now

where’s this, if you don’t mind me asking publicly?

Are you warehousing the timing data? About 95% of the coding I do is in R so I could generate the inference and plots. Might be interesting to see how potrippery it looks.

almost bought a josh green then I googled and he’s in the G league, that’s not a good sign

is cool,cats s2 challenge over or something?

real cheap Cousins and Wall posted. I mean not cheap but 100 off

3 days, cool cats 1 challenge had a dip in the price for those around this same timeframe

I know because that’s probably when I sold it, went back up a little toward the deadline, then kabam afterwards obviously

1 Like

The market is incredibly slow right now.

they just took MP down

I’m 2/3 that is bad, I’m not going fast on these

I think I’ve seen Wall at like 720 as the lowest, maybe like 660-690?

no jrue holiday, no dj augustin, no other pg on the bench. get ready for some Sam Merrill minutes today.

also vuc casually has 20 points mid 2nd quarter. too bad i’m the only one who watches nba

1 Like

Why are the Bucks favored by 8 then?

Yumaqis hasn’t bought any cards since like 2pm, maybe they finally got him?

1 Like

I didn’t sell that one yet because of that–bucks called him up because they were completely dire at PG.

well they could just play giannis there, he’d be fine at that

they have thanasis brother.

1 Like