Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

yeah lmao when i saw that i knew i was screwed

im just gonna keep dropping the price until someone else on rayvin buys i guess

i will not lose more money until they fix the goddamn red dot

1 Like

Yeah the next lowest bid is 309, but the volume is SUPER low. Like basically no one wants to buy this dude

max desperation

SOMEONE BOUGHT IT OMFGG

259*.95 = $246. Bought for 244

2 DOLLA PROFIT

McDs here i come

6 Likes

I love the predatory cycle of always finding someone dumber than you on Discord.

2 Likes

I actually thought you did fine buying that card but understandable as a flipper you didn’t want to get caught–posting it in the discord should’ve been at least a $25 bump tho

1 Like

Yeah when I saw the previous sales I thought it was an easy buy, but i didn’t check the volume, the market is basically dead, so the previous prices are misleading

Where are you checking volume?

every card you click on shows the last 12 sales or whatever and the time/date and top 3 ever

2 Likes

just go to any cards page where you would normally check the market and look at the DATE/TIME for the sales.

Before I bought the card, the previous sales was at noon yesterday, and then another at 1am yesterday.

1 Like

It could legitimately be just a collector who wants all the Series 1 cards i suppose. The /1500 are gonna be ultra rare at some point, but who knows what the demand will be.

Edit nvm they reposted it for 330

lol you gonna get outflipped again

1 Like

it’s bad but I guess my frame of reference is outdated on that

Example of an MGLE getting dumped maybe

im assuming these are coming in the next packs? Price made clear drop from 1400 and now a bunch in the 1000s

there’s a bunch of them coming in the packs

forgot who had half and who was just a quarter left tho but that’s over 100 of a 500 series coming in those things

these series 1 stuff so hard to estimate. that jaylen brown looks good but too scary

The list doesn’t show any Wiggins.

it’s there, 173 coming

right above the 499 brand new curry in the list

1 Like

I’m an idiot and forgot he got traded, was looking at the Min part of the list.

pretty sure they’re all in it, either 173 or about half or they’re new and it’s a total dump

should be the end of series 2 of those in packs