Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Um wat, eval markets has me selling a Cam Reddish something like 4 hours ago, but it’s not in my topshot notifications as sold, and I don’t know if I got the money in Dapper or not, a few other things sold so I’m not sure.

Is there away to see history of dapper transactions for my account beyond looking at the notifications list?

they talk about doing this stuff on their own website afaik

1 Like

Will point out that I don’t believe the bot creator nor the accused are doing the ultra superuser move of frontrunning consensus. In fact, I don’t even think “bots” are the problem. If I had rayvin preview with my own physical buy button tool that could spam consensus nodes after seeing unsealed blocks, I could beat everyone in this thread, but maybe not the bots, which is something I still think is an interesting question.

1 Like

the only question is when does josh goes to sleep

2 Likes

Ok fine you sold me on 50 a month

3 Likes

Wait I just realized something: They don’t have a place to offer buy bids?

pretty sure it’s this one

I’m sure there’s others in the space by now

No and it’s dumb.

1 Like

lol holy shit that’s what creates the environment for the problem of the bot sniping jfc

But in order to make that work we’d have to stop pretending that serial # matters and a bunch of people who overpaid would be upset.

4 Likes

So basically, the only way to even vaguely figure out a spread is to see what gets sniped the most.

People are going to figure out they overpaid, just in the most ridiculous and convoluted way possible.

Or the most genius way if topshot themselves are running the bots.

1 Like

I’ll again point out that @react has not returned to the mp and still has 128 moments with the last purchase being Demolition Man. So like, either he got tired of making $10k/day, acquired the 'rona, or somehow became persona non grata on NBA Top Shot. JonBonQQ started using his sikkkk flipzzzz to get into legendaries though. What happens when one of these scumbags corners legendaries and then gets banned? Those moments dead forever? Maybe the super elite thin value play that will eventually come out in Marketplace Top Shot for Advanced Players is to keep eyes on bots accumulating low circulation rares and also try to get in at a good price, and then when they’ve cornered the market on a #/49 edition BAM! report it and now you own pieces in a #/20 collection.

4 Likes

If you could still list your card for whatever it’d be fine, helps the floor and less sniping/bot opportunities since people dumping just take the best offer instead of a bot or someone in this thread getting it.

That sounds awhile to implement though from a team that well, yikes.

so while we were talking I finally got someone in support who actually seemed like he was gonna help me

Identity check

Completed

hopefully I can save that guy in support, may need him later

we’re up to one person in this company worth a damn woooo

9 Likes

I think i became a Damion Lee baholder

1 Like

i googled and saw 9ppg for career, oh no. 1ppg more than ish smith

Dude is most famous for being Steph’s BIL

that’s gotta be worth $259 right?

3 sales the last two days bahahaha gl