Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

like you cant see the buy button? i just have to spam refresh and then eventually it shows

no i refreshed and got the buy button but it was just stuck at “processing your request” when you already got it

yeah i dont know what the processing request is based off of. sometimes it’s like a second others it’s like a minute

damn robusto recovery in the shit tier. Could have 2x’d easily of the fucking site worked at all.

I wanted that Dame!

You can’t do this until they’ve actually figured out how to clear people or you’re going to have no way to bring new people in. I’ve had thousands of dollars worth of transactions and they still haven’t gotten around to my profile for KYC.

Goofy and you guys using rayvin honestly aren’t that much different than a bot. It’s the difference between a bot in online poker and having a HUD that tells you the correct play to make but you still have to click the button.

1 Like

I was wondering when we’d get to this discussion.

JonBonQuiQui owns nearly 3% of all Dennis Schroder S2.

2 Likes

Cornering the market! Then just wait until there’s a challenge where the reward is a Lebron and you need that moment to complete it!

1 Like

i wonder if he’s trying to corner the market so that people who want one of every moment in S2 have to pay him whatever he asks

Seems like a weird market to corner. He was one of the ones in bot time window, right?

Agree if the bot was is just a preset thing that macros through the same actions we are doing, but we believe the bots are doing something to circumvent the website entirely to buy due to the huge different between their speed and ours. It’s more like on UltimateBet when you had 99.999999% confidence of player BB/100 between a certain band and there are 1-2 guys that are way outside the rest because they aren’t playing by the same rules as everyone else, since they can see everyone’s hole cards

1 Like

I’ve been slumming other forums and dark corners of the internet to find these people. On another forum, the Top Shot thread was started by an individual that is a mod in the Top Shot discord. People in that thread (including one person who wrote a front end mp bot) are accusing him of botting and also lying/obfuscating about Dapper ban policies. He acquired a very large number of moments rapidly (> 3k over 3 days but now it’s up to over 10k).

1 Like

Yuv once had a little corner of the world that he could call his own, where he could get away from it all. Then he opened his big yapper and UP took over.

1 Like

29s… yeah okay buddy.

Where do you get the estimated value HUD?

i’m also the world’s worst trader so it’s even sadder. buy me something nice when everyone else is rich

I don’t bring it up because I necessarily think what you guys are doing is wrong. Although it definitely does make it harder on those of us who aren’t using a program to spot deals. In taking down bots though, you may also be bringing attention on to what you’re doing too.

Either way, it looks like a lot of us are going to be the retail investor, while HFTs dominate the market.

I only have $151 in my Dapper account and three rag cards, so I’m not rolling in it. Then again, it started with a $9 pack, so I’m pretty happy.