Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Has anyone else bought packs with credit card? I bought tonight’s with CC. if there’s some foreign transaction fee, that changes the calculus on the value of the pack. I won’t be able to tell because it will take a couple days for the transaction to post

i did but haven’t checked the fees.

btw the marketplace is running and prices for commons crashed as you’d assume. i wouldn’t sell anything today.

1 Like

I tried to post the stuff for like a few bucks above min just to get them up but it isn’t letting me,

Couldn’t post your sale. Try again

i figured many people are going to list their cards too low so tried to buy some LE stuff that looked too cheap. Both of my purchases failed after getting to the dapper wallet page and then i realized i might make ten bucks out of it at best and i’m not even opening packs to cool music and stopped.

yeah a few went way too cheap compared to what they’ll be in a day or two but gl beating the masses to it

someone listed a curry layup for $10 I didn’t win the race to that one

edit–nor the luka to $21 that would’ve been nice

the best score would be the rookies as they don’t really have any tag or something to let non pro digital card sharps like us know it’s a rookie card.

some dude is trying to corner the Jalen Smith rookie card market.

Ok, the Hashmasks make sense. Maybe they’re not worth 5figures lol but I’d pay for some sort of Basquiat cum Haring mashup derivative for the digital age.

2 Likes

Someone paid 750k for this.

I’m not even sure I want to understand how that happens. Unless we can make money off of it too.

2 Likes

get a real job

if we’re using the definition of ‘gif’ to mean animated… they’re not even gifs lol

imagine not having 100% of your net worth in niftys

2 Likes

I’m gonna need @Lawnmower_Man to weigh in on the pixel cryptopunks and put a moratorium on my shittalking until an expert opinion is heard.

Are the $1k packs sold out already? I see it is releasing this afternoon but it says the pack isn’t available, does that mean I need to hop on when it is released or that they presold all of them already?

It means you can join the line at 12 pacific

:+1:

Fuck it I’m in if I can get one.

I did not have any foreign fees

I am not getting notifications wtf