Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

JAVALE MCGEE, DUNK, DEC 26 2020 #14351/15000+

JAMAL MURRAY, 3 POINTER, JAN 7 2021 #3067/15000+

BISMACK BIYOMBO, LAYUP, JAN 1 2021 #721/15000+

i think maybe i broke even or made $1

1 Like

barely got a pack in time

two LE’s and a common CC

Tacko Fall 1kish serial is actually better than I thought tho other two are the lowest priced ones possible (lowest 13) Isaiah Roby LE (LOL) and Maxi Kleber, well at least I didn’t have any of those

combined value of about double the pack price I’d guess

lol - Dapper is based out of the UK. Looking forward to my credit card charging me a foreign transaction fee.

1 Like

Kawhi
Fox
Robin Lopez le

got a 2nd pack lets go lamelo

well I paid for one, I do not have it yet because technology is hard

1 Like

Ne lebron moment in the legendary pack hurts. I guess the AD #1 has 6 figure equity

Man this $1000 pack thing is tempting, mainly cuz the rarity of them only doing like 2000 packs. If you get a pack feels like you can get a return on basically anything you get, no? Are these mostly new cards?

If they are existing cards, seems like someone could calculate the EV of the pack. If EV is like $2000+ I may gamble. But I don’t wanna give a $1k loan to these dapper bros that i can’t cash out.

lol i got 3 10k+ serial number of uselss cc’s.

booker, wiggins and jamychal green. this one def losing money

2 Likes

you get one holo which none of them have been released yet, 3 metallic golds where the lowest is currently $300 (but who knows what those will be after the increase in supply) and 6 regular cards for some reason.

holo icon are new cards as far as I understand now.

there is a holo series 1 and the lowest asking price of any card is 3k.

well the lowest asking price for booker is $8 which seems stupid but I’ll happily sell it for that.

Seems majorly +EV then? At least on the value of the cards. The risk factor that is hard to calculate is whether you will ever get the money. But I guess if they exit scam maybe I can do some sort of credit card dispute or something

it’s probably +EV assuming you ever get paid but the lowest series one card is $15, so you can’t rely on the 3k number for the holo from that series.

i mean jokes aside, i don’t think full blown scam is really a serious probability. They do have the official NBA rights.

the problem is we have no idea how the market going to value those cards and i didn’t check how often holo series 1 actually sell

is there anyway to look up cards that have sold? I know on ebay you can view completed listings. People can have cards up for 3k+ each but yeah if none sell it isn’t worth it

on the card page if you scroll down there’s a view more button, it shows you the last whatever sales for that card in the marketplace anyway

They list it on each card

cryptoslam.io has more in depth shit but i never bothered learning how to use that site

Are you buying the $1k pack
  • Yeh
  • Nah
  • Bastard

0 voters

if i actually had 1k on dapper i would. i’m not investing money in it. i also said the same thing about btc and it’s crossing 40k again.