Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

i’m trying to add money to dapper but keep getting denied. pretty sure it’s their end

People in discord saying the same thing

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

10 Likes

In an Discord update, they said, “…please refrain from depositing funds into your Dapper Balance for the sole sake of potentially grabbing one. Not everyone will be able score one with the demand we see around this featured drop. Good luck collectors!”

So maybe they turned it off?

1 Like

that’s just a boiler plate warning they give because people put like $1000 on for holo pack they didnt get and then couldnt cash out and were pissed

i suppose they could have turned it off but that would surprise me, there’s im sure people who legit just want to put money on dapper regardless of if they get a pack or not

1 Like

Watch us find out that Ray Bitar is behind Top Shot.

5 Likes

I tried for an hour last night and about 25 minutes this am before I got money on.

I thought you could just pay with a cc if you got a pack? Why are you loading?

So I don’t get screwed by having the transaction fail during my 5 minute period to purchase a pack.

to buy a tyler herro cool cat when it dips to 800 again

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/betonline_ag/status/1365003471380828161

5 Likes

It’s not possible to list over 250k on the marketplace. That may change in the future though.

25 max sadly at least for me

took the under, doubtful they lift the cap past 1M

lol gg premium pack

Bet 100 million on the over then buy ish smith s2 common for $1,000,001, ez

2 Likes

delayed???

2 minutes after i decided to make some coffee instead of waiting to see if i can go back to sleep

5 Likes

ffs

disaster