Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Looking like they took 1k packs out too

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that too.

3 Likes

billygoat bought the first 900 and josh hart got the rest

3 Likes

what you say they’re completely incompetent?

Shocked, shocked

1 Like

This incompetence should lead to me bailing but it’s the other way.

This is just a big tease

The “Open Pack Button” guys must be on sink duty today. Maybe tomorrow!

1 Like

Lol at these incompetents

Them continuing to hold back 10% of pack drops for influencers and those packs being super obviously rigged to hold high value moments really sucks for the average buyer. But I’ll still throw my money at any pack they actually let me purchase.

1 Like

this is like having full control over the smack market in baltimore but fail at filling up the bags.

3 Likes

From the discord:

Hey all, we’re going to be pushing back our drop to at least Friday morning business hours PST at the earliest. Rather than have you all run through instability issues due to potential botting activity on our site during the drop and creating a poor experience overall, we feel more confident in troubleshooting and solving the issues we’re seeing. If you need to take off some steam, we understand and ask you to post in our #vent channel. Please keep in mind the rules of our Discord server and don’t harass anyone.

For those with deposit issues, they’re a bit delayed right now and will appear in your account.

1 Like

really fucking hate that

they don’t need them anymore

or they’re also keeping a bunch for themselves, wouldn’t surprise me either

1 Like

Maybe they should invest in actually banning bots rather than just blaming every problem on bots.

5 Likes

it’s def good for everyone come on. giving nba players juiced pack to open is +ev for all of us

2 Likes

Maybe we’re all unknowingly participating in a social experiment to definitively proof customer service doesn’t matter at all as long as you have a product people want.

2 Likes

a product everyone can immediately flip for at worst 10x profit

fyp

cause let’s face it over half don’t actually want the product

1 Like

Not surprised about the delay. Don’t think dapper or whoever is processing all the credit card payments can handle all these transactions or were prepared for all this volume…

there is no new audience for someone who isn’t lebron pack revealing at this point

citation needed