Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

guess what time i’m scheduled to get my first shot today?

yep. 3pm. :astonished:

i figure i can have my phone in my hand while they save my life. if not, welp it’s been real.

2 Likes

one of my moments sold during maintenance lol wat, nvm im guessing its notifications from stuff that sold hours and hours ago

Where dat queue tho

My Sabonis and Fox just sold for $50 each. Grabbed the Sabonis for $5 and Fox was from a pack.

1 Like

I bought Fred VanVleet yesterday for $34 and sold for $38 some time while I was sleeping. Might have got lucky cause now the lowest ask is $27. :astonished:

i actually sold my high serial number labron at a loss. mistake to buy it at basically market value, lesson learned. i would have held but i need the dapper because i think today is going to be absolutely wild on the marketplace and am expecting to be able to grab some lower serial stars, possibly a low serial labron. I’m limiting my upside by holding so many things when there is a lot of fish in the market that you can exploit on flips.

One interesting thing i’ve noticed is that the value of the 3 digit serials does not seem to go down as much during these bear market periods. You see almost no one selling them dropping their ask prices. That makes me think a lot of people with 3-digit serials are more likely to be long-term hold, like me. My new plan -

• Accumulate 3-digit or less serials of star players
  • Flip everything else
1 Like

The night or two nights after cool cats dropped.

1 Like

If I snag some good 3 digit cards I’ll sell them to you :laughing:

But yeah have noticed that most of the 3 digit listing don’t really change at all. I’ve sold like 15 of them this week and often the listings around my serial number were really high and didn’t budge while I’d slowly adjust my price to try and sell within 12 hours.

1 Like

Also, lol Kawhi. WTF that card is now down to $120. It’s basically dumped harder that everything else

11k packs

plz
plz
plz be <80k in line

Well there are another 949 coming in packs today.

yeah but that’s the same for a lotta dudes like AD, Bron, etc

I predict my spot in line will be 46,776

1 Like

Thing that crushed my potential first time was mistakenly trying for the super value low asks before realizing I was losing 19/20 times to bots. Not sure what my strategy is gonna be here because predicting what the various segments of the MP will be gunning for seems complex.

The hard part is going to be valuing the MGLEs. I don’t really know what my plan will be for that. All i know is that i will HODL the Zion MGLE that i pull from my pack today

4 Likes

I’m shipping it today folks

1 Like

Most of them are already on the market.
Would expect a small drop due to increased supply, but most are 2kish

Is this happening in 30 min?

1 Like

So far. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was another delay though

1 Like

Yeah I wanted to attack MGLEs because I think just by price there will be fewer people gunning for them, but I also assume the bots will crush the ridiculous underlists which leaves guessing on where the thinner value is. Meh.