Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Can’t log in lol.

1 Like

it’s infrastructure week

2 Likes

Second dose made me feel terrible, seems like an easy decision!

1 Like

you can do it all on your phone

Drive in BFE Texas going to Big Bend NP. Hoping for good reception in a couple hours lol.

2 Likes

finding-nemo-seagulls

7 Likes

@hobbes9324 we speak your name

I know you’re busy granting wishes for critically injured ICU patients but rigging this rng from the spirit world for your boys is way more important today.

Amen

@wiper am i doing it right?

At this point I’m doubting it’s actually going to happen at 12 PM PT. But this wouldn’t be the first time they had a ton of problems and decided fuck it dropping packs anyway!

5 Likes

Got logged in and then session ended and can’t log in. I will rage if I can’t get in the lotto line.

Incentive to cheat drops is massive now. I have to imagine there are teams who managed to set up hundreds, maybe thousands, of accounts and they won’t do shit about it because at Top Shot the head of security is the same guy in charge of vacuuming the office.

3 Likes

They really need to limit packs to people that have done KYC. Otherwise there is nothing stopping you from having unlimited accounts for a drop.

Of course for that to be viable they would need to fix KYC first.

4 Likes

Yeah but I have to imagine that cuts a huge part of the casual market out immediately. My temp solution would be to at least turn gifting and crypto buys off.

1 Like

I have worked at a similar size startup as Dapper Labs (~100 people) and, when we were going to an office, each week we rotated which team was in charge of kitchen clean up duty. I always thought it was funny because they are paying me >$50/hr to do dishes and wipe off some countertops, but then also seeing our CEO, CTO and Directors doing the same work. Vacuuming, trash, and other office cleanup was all taken care of by some other company though. Just pointing out that doing some chores isn’t exactly unheard of in this stage of a startup.

2 Likes

The head of product is also moonlighting as head of KYC/withdrawals, so definitely a jack of all trades situation afoot right now.

1 Like

Yeah I was only half joking. I always imagined that if I could score one of these gigs, pulling all-time coffee duty would be one of the sweet hidden perks.

200 posts with no packs

we all need help

2 Likes

Woke up this morning and finally got money on Dapper. Just now getting emails about the payment failures lmao.

This nonsense actually happening?

Amazingly I’m still logged in.

yep haha