Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Which one was your favorite?

They just delayed the drop to 12 pm PT. That is getting dangerously close to a time that I’ll have to miss it again.

Source? Website still says 12 est for me.

I’m feeling fortunate that my daughter’s gymnastics practice was cancelled today because I’d be in the car somewhere in the 4:40-5:30 range. That’s why I missed yesterday’s PACKZ.

(I mean, it’s not like I’ll actually get a low enough spot in line, but we’d all like to at least try, right?)

There was just a Discord update.

1 Like

WTF, I don’t want to do work for the first 3 hours. I want to talk about PACKS and make STACKS!

2 Likes

Which will happen first - market up or pack drop?

And will either happen before 6 pm EST.

Damnit I probably won’t be available at 3pm. Should have seen this coming.

Yes that’s exactly what it is, although some players have more than one moment within a series, so a rainbow may only consist of several different sets (what they call sets are essentially parallels). For instance, here are some Steph parallels from the Series 1 assist:

Base: Common #/1000 LE (lowest ask $12,500)

Metallic Gold LE: Rare #/211+ CC (Lowest ask $31,999)

Holo MMX: Legendary #/50 LE (Lowest ask $123,456)

From the Top: Legendary #/59 LE (Lowest ask $49,999)

You can see all of the sets here:

1 Like

So topshot is run by the trump administration?

2 Likes

Stop delaying my sadness! Got the wife signed up too. Hopefully she’ll have that Mrs. @anon3530961 mojo going.

Disclaimer - I did kind of tell her we could use the money towards a pool if we hit big… and didn’t tell her we can’t withdraw the money but that’s more of a foot note. Right? I’ll plead the fifth.

5 Likes

@everyone Quick update for ya’ll: the rare drop has been rescheduled for later today (February 25th) at 12pm PT. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Pay @Yuv.

The marketplace could get absolutely lit if they turn it on before the packs drop. I imagine there are a non-zero sum of people who for one reason or another don’t wanna deposite or pay with card/crypto, and their only way of buying a pack is to sell a card they have. I could see some cards worth going for 150-200 being sold for 110 just to get dapper balance

1 Like

if you have 99 in dapper you can buy.

if you don’t, you either need to sell a card (5% fee attached), or deposit funds on to dapper (5% fee attached)…

Technically in my example above the min sale amount to get 99 of dapper if you had zero somehow would be to sell for $106 exactly

You can buy with a credit card, too, or at least I was able to with my first $9 pack. There were taxes and what-not, so the total was $10+. But with funds already in Dapper, there are no additional taxes or fees.

The route to my tribal clinic goes through about a 10 mile stretch of dead cell reception. Now I have to choose between playing pack lottery and getting the second dose of vaccine. Thanks!

8 Likes

Now this is a 2021 conundrum.

5 Likes

How do we get to the timer page this time? Seems different.

drop is delayed until 12 PST so there isn’t a link for the timer page yet

I have a decent amount of cash in Dapper right now just itching to buy. With the exception of a Luka 15000 I guess I should be happy I got out of most of my holdings at good prices.

2 Likes