Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Site is actually moving at a good pace for the past couple minutes. Will probably crash now that I posted this

1 Like

Still can’t cancel sales :sob:

I canceled one and relisted! But now it’s stuck on another one, smh

1 Like

I was finally able to cancel sales. Of course, now the prices have dropped like crazy.

1 Like

eBay does have risks involved. Guaranteed money here!

Prices have tanked prior to every non-base drop. This is not a good time to sell IMO.

1 Like

The ole can’t sign in, classic

Can I buy the Top Shot “TIME OUT” animation?

1 Like

so fuckin PUMPED

My turn to have my session “time out” and then get an error signing back in.

Does this only happen for people using their Google accounts?

Edit: Now a banner about sign-in issues. Groundwork being laid for the first pack drop delay. I am almost certain they do this on purpose to “build suspense”.

0/2 on attempts to buy shoes from SNKRS app to flip this morning. Hoping for better luck here!

2 Likes

it was happening for me an hour ago but now i’m logged in (mp down anyway)

i clicked the “why is this happening” link and it said they’re working on issues with people logging in

1 Like

excited for the packs!!! been following this thread the last week and got in queue for the lats 2 drops but didn’t get a good spot, hopefully get lucky today and good luck to everyone else too!

also I’m not a new user here, my old username is oneeyedtripping but can’t remember what my throwaway email was that I signed up with so got locked out of my old account after taking a couple week break a month ago so this might be my new account if i cant get into my old one

4 Likes

i had no doubts about who you were just by the avatar. gl

1 Like

Hope I don’t have to explain to my boss that I have my phone out because I’m trying to win a digital trading card worth enough money to quit this job.

5 Likes

I might have cancelled a meeting to avoid this exact scenario.

1 Like

damn just got timed out of my account and now keep getting an error signing in, my buddy is experiencing the same issue. they better fix this before the queue

2 Likes

Down for me.

Logged in on pc but can’t on mobile. Zero chance this drop happens on time